studying (1 Viewer)

Kakie

you know how we say that music helps us to study??(well it does for me newai,) well my teacher that took me to italy, just gave me the new Eros CD!! score woohooo!! loving eros

solo un attimo di pace

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think it really helps in italian, it makes italian get stuck in my head, but i don't like music WHILE i'm studying

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i can't concentrate properly, i start singing instead of working

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by sonia
hey sophie,

you making fUN of me for saying that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO NO NO!!!!!!

I'd love to be italian, it would be much more fun to have a culture rather than be plain white aussie!

Anyway,

Come stai?
Ti piace italiano?

Jacks

HSC
I wish I could go to italy...all you guys seem to have gone...

there are only 2 people in my class, me and someone else...hehe not really worth a trip to italy with school. We were going to organise something but it never ended up happening...I'm going to go soon for sure...next year. I'm going to New Zealand at the end of school though, just to be totally off the subject

E mi piace studiare l'Italiano!!! E' qualcosa che mi piace e qualcosa che trovo facile...hehe good construction there but eh...
Where do you think are the best places to go in italy and why...answer in italian, I'm sure we'll be asked that question on saturday :cool:

s2ophie

HSC
why are you sure they'd ask that question
anyway
Mi piace la toscana. E' un posto bellissimo. Sono andata a Siena e l'ho amato perche' e' un posto come mia citta' e la storia del palio e' molto interessante.

Oh another thing, the examiners which came to my school for the other languages said they had been instructed to not ask the HSC online questions because they were too hard. Well at least not the obscure ones

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
really? i think some of them still will though, to try and extend the person, they don't all listen to what they're instructed to do

s2ophie

HSC
yes some don't listen but they're not there to try and trick you. after they establish your level, they will ask questions to your level

Jacks

HSC
HSC online questions?? and I'm not sure they will ask where I'd like to go I just assumed that travel to italy would come up and that they would ask if we'd ever been to italy, where we went or if not where we would like to go...

But yeah I agree they are not there to trick us, they want to see us do well, or at least this is usually the case...they just will try and guide us and stuff so that we show them everything we know and not just the basic stuff if you know what I mean

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah that's true (both of u), arghh.. i'm, beginning to get nervous

s2ophie

HSC
DON'T BE NERVOUS!!! Ho studiato l'taliano da quasi cinque anni e per te sarebbe simile! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha thanks!

but r u trying to convince yourself as well as me??

s2ophie

HSC
scarily enough i am really calm about it. i have practise all day tomorrow but i know my stuff.(touch wood) As long as i don't stop concentrating like i did in the trials i will be fine.

Jacks

HSC
I wish I could be as confident as you....ah...don't worry I'm sure most people are nervous about it...but you wouldn't have got this far unless you know your stuff...:D You just have to trust that the last how ever many years have left some sort of imprint in your brain hehe...and I know they have...;)

s2ophie

HSC
when you spell aqua with a 'c' and have to fix it up later, yep some imprint!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
when you spell aqua with a 'c' and have to fix it up later, yep some imprint!
:confused: acqua is with a c. ohh.. do u mean english aqua! haha, i haven't done that before

Originally posted by Jacks
hehe...ah wells

credo che SIA.....me also has to fix :D
yeah, i'm paying close attention to them

and study all day?? what hope do people like me have when others get to study all day??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)