Stupidest thing you've been punished for? (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
i used to get detention and just not go

then i had detention for everyday for like 2 weeks for not doing my physics homework ever but its ok i got heaps of physics done then

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I got my name on the behaviour record once for refusing to read a passage from a book aloud when my voice was gone.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
- suspended from school for buying beers at the footy on a school outing on a friday night when i was 16 and the whole school was banned for going for like 6 months (boarding school)

onur91

HSC
N/A
-I once got an official detention (level above regular detention, get 3 and you're suspended) for trashing a room, teachers liked me so I wasn't suspended while my two mated were. I never showed up, once again because they liked me, they didn't care.

-When I was 5, my mum was walking me to school on a rainy day. I left her side for a sec so she got really pissed and took me back into the house, and beat me with my own umbrella. It sucked but at least I didn't have to go to school that day, so it was a win.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
-I once got an official detention (level above regular detention, get 3 and you're suspended) for trashing a room, teachers liked me so I wasn't suspended while my two mated were. I never showed up, once again because they liked me, they didn't care.

-When I was 5, my mum was walking me to school on a rainy day. I left her side for a sec so she got really pissed and took me back into the house, and beat me with my own umbrella. It sucked but at least I didn't have to go to school that day, so it was a win.

ahahahahahaha

klaris

HSC
hahahahaha, aww.
wait, what was the terrible thing you did to incur the punishment? leaving too early or something?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
hahahahaha, aww.
wait, what was the terrible thing you did to incur the punishment? leaving too early or something?

lol thats cute man ahaha

onur91

HSC
N/A
hahahahaha, aww.
Well she was locking the door, so I walked out to the front. "what if someone had taken you blah blah blah", pfft come on mum, whose gonna want to kidnap an adorable 5 year old in a place like Marrickville :rolleyes: hahaha

lol thats cute man ahaha
yeah getting beaten with an umbrella is always an awesome experience lol

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Well she was locking the door, so I walked out to the front. "what if someone had taken you blah blah blah", pfft come on mum, whose gonna want to kidnap an adorable 5 year old in a place like Marrickville :rolleyes: hahaha

yeah getting beaten with an umbrella is always an awesome experience lol
admit it, you loved it

HSC
Stupidest thing I think was once my Year 9 maths teacher randomly asked me if I'd covered my maths book when she saw me in the corridor. I said no and she gave a creepy smirk and said detention. I didn't go though, it seemed too incredibly stupid to respond to. She also yelled at me another time for working through the maths textbook in class instead of paying attention to her when I couldn't understand what she was going on about and she didn't say anything about the person next to me who was doing the same thing.

Same teacher ripped multiple pages out of my maths book later that year in front on the class stating I wasn't allowed to have notes from other subjects in my book, then said she could report *me* to my Year Advisor as opposed to the other way around. Stupidly I believed her (at the time), it was the most hurtful scarring thing ever it destroyed my 8 year long love of maths and I never got it back=( :burn: Some people are stupid idiots and shouldn't be allowed to be teachers. I think she just wanted to break my spirit and I guess it worked temporarily but the only good thing is now I wanna work in Legal Aid because people shouldn't get treated like crap just because they don't fully understand their rights/can't afford justice.

Also once in Year 6 it was really weird I got in trouble for apparently having secret messages in my words against my teacher, my handwriting was too messy and that I wrote the hottest temperature in Antarctica when I should've said the coldest. I guess it was an attempt to break me for supposedly deliberately questioning the teacher's authority but I'd never really been in trouble before and I seriously didn't have a clue what she was on about.

Sorry for excessive detailed responses:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)