Stupidest thing you've been punished for? (1 Viewer)

imZerroo

HSC
LOL in like yr 3, teacher chucked the shits at me for copying my parent's signature, made me stand outside the class for like half the day, THEN called my parents and they told her off because i never copied the signature.
mum's sig is so easy though, now i always copy it lol.

onur91

HSC
N/A
I've rarely been punished because authority figures are big fans of me for some reason
This.

Trashed a classroom in year 8, I was brought before the disciplinary committee. Was told I would need to attend an official detention, I never showd up, and the deputy principal couldn't care less.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
For calling my english teacher incompitent. She couldn't spell and one time she told me I was wrong and completely off the mark for a reading of this poem. And I got in trouble for trying to argue my side.

Little did she know the poet was my god father.

For making a prac teacher cry because she was a homophobic retard.

For pretending the back of the history room was a boat and telling the teacher to walk the plank.

For scaring sheep.
You might have jumped the gun

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Back in year 12 in my IT class me and my friend were sitting next to each other and talking.

Now, I was talking and doing the class work but my friend couldn't be bothered so he was just sitting there and talking without even looking at the class work.

Anyway, the teacher goes around checking peoples work, to see how far people are from completion.

..and then comes our turn.

So the teacher sees that I've done almost all of the work and my friend has done nothing, so instead of punishing him, he goes to me "STOP BEING SELFISH, YOU CLEARLY DISTRACTED HIM, THATS WHY HE HASN'T DONE ANY WORK"

and before I can say anything he moves me to an empty part of the classroom.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
in year 11 i had this english teacher who was pretty vulgar (only around the males)

we had an exam and i received my paper back with a 56 or something i was like wat the fuck is this shit and i went upto him to ask him about the paper

he was like not now *hand flick movement* and i was like 'fucking cunt'

he got me suspended for that the fucking cunt

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Smiling.
Legit, just to be nice not even in a smart ass way.

vemanjj

HSC
Uni Grad
elaborate, please? how do you could eat a roll 'wrong'
by splitting it, butttering it and then eating it.
apparently youre meant to break it into small pieces and eat them one by one :/

muhahahahahaha

HSC
My sister chipped my tooth by pushing my leg down on me when i was doing some stretches. I got in massive trouble because she chipped my tooth. She didnt get into any trouble whatsoever lol.

FTW

HSC
My friend spoke to me in year 7 history, and I had to sit at the front of the class with my nose against the wall.
I coughed and had to stand up for the rest of assembly.
For reading quietly under my breath ahead of my friend who was trying to read a passage out loud, to make him stuff up.
For making a high pitched humming noise.
For throwing a muffin across the room.
For being late because I fell down the stairs.
For eating in class.
For playing the floor is made of lava.
For throwing Margret Grove's Maths in Focus across the room.
For getting hit in the eye with a rubber band.
There was this fat teacher, and I was mimicking her behind her back because she was being a snob all lesson, except then some of class started laughing and she turned and saw me. She slapped my arm and grabbed my hand and said "YOU!" Then in a creepy paedophile way: "You" and moved my hand toward her crotch.

Except the best time it was not me it was my friend. I told him to close his eyes, and when he did, I put a test tube holder on his nose (a giant peg) then he squealed like a girl and got a detention.

Also this kid got owned by the librarian for kicking an apple in the library and it exploded all over the wall.
The same kid threw a volleyball at the much hated sport teacher.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I got suspended for 3 days when I was in Year 3 for burning stuff with a magnifying glass.

Cl324

HSC
N/A
Me and my friend got seperated permanently because we didnt show working out in our maths hw. Other people didnt even do it and just got told to 'do it next time'
Making penis cookies in foodtech LOL
Chucked the explanation page of my NAPLAN results in the recycling bin. Teacher fished it out of the bin, gave it to the deputy who then mailed it home and called my parents to tell them I was 'heading down the wrong track'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)