subject (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hi everyone, i am currently in year 11 and i know it is early days and whatever but i am wondering how important biology is if i wanted to study exercise science or osteopathy at uni. my point is that i pretty much suck at bio, failing both assesments so far and doing well in all my other subjects. i dont want to keep it if its just going to drag my marks down, but i dont want to drop it because i might need for uni.

any advice is much apreciated thanks.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
hi everyone, i am currently in year 11 and i know it is early days and whatever but i am wondering how important biology is if i wanted to study exercise science or osteopathy at uni. my point is that i pretty much suck at bio, failing both assesments so far and doing well in all my other subjects. i dont want to keep it if its just going to drag my marks down, but i dont want to drop it because i might need for uni.

any advice is much apreciated thanks.
I seriously doubt it would be a prerequisite, but it could be useful.

lurveNpeace

HSC
ohh biology, that subject LOL.
i chose biology too and im doing pretty shit, my teacher is a dud, because every lesson we have with him we only do practicals and he also has his favourites which he spends more time teaching and crap.

i want to drop biology in year 12, but i want to something in medicine when im at uni, *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)