Subjects for yr 11 (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
What electives and other subjects do you do now, and are enjoying?????

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
First of all we must know whether you're a scientific/mathematics person or a humanities person....

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
OK im not really a science person but i did it for a term, but then dropped it and took up Geography, that was a good choice for me but you seem to be a maths/science person....

I also do legal an i absolulty love it its my favourite. I would highly reccommend it.

But this is just me, i couldent help you with the others really. But at the end of it its up to you. If you don't like subject you chose you can always change it like within the first term, well this is at my school anyway.

Im betting to myself that i have been no use what so ever lol. Sorry

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
If you like Legal better, cos if you like it, theres more chance you will do well than doing chem if you don't like it as much. Personally, I would choose legal over chem anyday, but thats cos science is certainly not my forte.
Don't let statistics discourage you--theres no reason you can't get a band six!!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
I'm a science person and i hate chemistry :rolleyes: (damn verbs:chainsaw: ) but chem also gets u into more courses...

Last edited:

meeeee

HSC
does science really scale you up that much..? ive seen so many posts about science.. what about senior science? :p hehe the hypocrite i am..

meeeee

HSC
i remember the other day we had a sub teacher for science and hes like really a history teacher.. anyways he was reading the text book and he saw **noun groups** or something.. and he fully loved them and like every line has at least one.. so funny = P oh soz im a bit off the topic.. just thought you might like to think on the .. um.. brighter.. side of science.. if thats possible..

redhat

year 11 = bludge..

btw..

choose chemistry and business studies.

These are my favourite 2 subjects, and they are my best 2 subjects :)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
definately choose at least - advanced english

if u dont mind sciences - chem and physics

economics is good too its a subject i wish i chose instead of software... oh well

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
actually most ppl i talked to say...year 11 is a whole new world...tons of assignments and tons of work......BLUDGE??? i dont think so.

Kulazzi

HSC
Yeah, I know wat Chand means, my sis was never this stressed in yr 11 (apart from the ext. maths she did and now its dropped) and now she is on the computer practically 24/7 doing assesments tasks for every subject, esp. for software design and development cos she had to download the program needed for her assessment task cos we don't normally have it but n e ways my bro was like dat too as well, so I guess it gets even harder in yr 12 but our Eng teacher (He's 53, the Head Teacher and is sooooooo cooooool!) made us to the yr 12 change listening task I think it was and he once made us do last yr's HSC paper, I remember one question being about the Big Yellow Taxi song

Brontecat

HSC
I'm doing
English advanced cause apparently its no harder than normal english just more in depth and stuff - at least thats what my teachers told me
Maths - i rlly suck at maths but might need it in the future
Chemistry - i dunno why but i rlly liked it since yr 7 so yeh
Modern History - i hated it in yr 7 & 8 when it was old and loved Vietnam so why not
Business studies - if i fail in my job i can always open my own business
IPT - i like ist
Studies of religion 1 - its compulsory and i like religion anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)