Subjects that you regret doing (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
1. Software design and development
2. Hospitality

Problem is , if i do go back in time and repick my subjects. I wouldnt have a clue what to replace em with.

sugar_plum

HSC
1. maths
2. extension history
3. ancient history
4. modern history
5. society and culture

the only thing i dont regret doing is english, cause i couldnt change that if i tried

speed2

HSC
IPT ----> sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!!!!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
English Standard. I bet there are a lot of people who are/were in the same position as me!
OMFG and I regret going to my stupid school. The English teachers are so crap as well as so bloody lazy and most don't know anything so they make themselves look good by marking super hard on everyone and persuading everyone to do standard so they won't have to exert any effort in teaching. They also bloody exaggerate how hard advanced is, when it is actually them who can't teach it properly since they're so crap. Also, for the record, the dumb Head Teacher forgot the name of the course that helps in basic skills of English which was Fundamentals of English! Sheessh talk about lack of professionalism! The only thing truly keeping this school alive is Maths.

香港!

HSC
english-->forced to do
IPT--->low scaling+teacher wastes time in class by taking the lesson to read 2 paragraphs of the text book

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I regret doing business studies since it seems boring and i dislike my teacher and probably should of done SDD instead of IPT even though IPT seems boring and its also a bludge and the stuff i learn might come in handy one day because of the Information Age that we are living in.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
Chemistry Physics and Extension 1 Maths.

Worst subject combination ever. Never do science. Science sucks.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmm i might take the opposite line and wished i did legal and also wished that i worked hard enough to carry on with mx1

v sia

HSC
Argh , you guys dont understand . SDD and hospitality not only suck but the way they presented it in year 10 was soooo decepitive !!!!

Maths , business studies are great subjects . Nothing wrong with them at all

Anyone else do hospitality ?

sarahn

HSC
maths extension 2. its bloody boring, and made me lose my interest in maths. that said, ive done well and have a good rank in it, so im reserving judgement till i get my uai :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)