Subjects that you regret doing (1 Viewer)

belissimo

HSC
If I could go back, I wouldn't have picked business studies. I would have done Ancient Instead. Then I would have done ext history, and dropped economics to do news media/journalism at tafe.

Business Studies and Economics are the worst two subjects in the history of the world. Ok, maybe not that bad, but they were so incredibly boring. Our business teachers didnt even bother to teach us employment relations, they just gave us a booklet.

Oh, and I am still undecided as to whether I should have done advanced or standard english. I picked Standard, but they both seem like complete wastes of time. When we get out in to the real world, how is analysing texts going to help us? I'd rather learn about grammar, spelling and the like. At least they would have been helpful in the real world. English is a joke.

sarah232

HSC
For sure business studies and i guess modern..which i loved but didnt go that well in!
but theres not much i can do now i guess!

bobbinbrisco

HSC
thomas_hb, you're a bit of a dickhead aren't you? I hope I'm not making a mockery of the English language now.

/edit to make it more clear as to who I was addressing.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
music, like omgsh terrible, i wanted to do this cause i love music but the teacher who i wantewd to teach us left n left us to some other teacher, it was bad. fo sho i did bad in music. reallistically should of picked subjects lik legal studies n business studies but instead picked entertainment cause i thought it be fun n had the most chix int he class, bad mistake... but dun get me wrong ent was alrite, exam was easy as hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)