Sucky Crushes (1 Viewer)

emmaj3an

HSC
I mean, is it a guy thing or what, to show no emotion? Like I've liked this guy for a while, and all he's doing is playing me! It drives me insane (well, MORE insane, anyway!) Like, he's sweet and cute and then the next minute, he's ignoring me and seems totally unaware of my very existence. WTF??
:confused:
Ideas and suggestions welcome on my sit-iation

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
He doesn't like you, but he's nice to you because he is being a civilised and decent human being.
I'm not taking the piss, most people have been in the same situation, and it's important to be able to tell kindness from interest.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Atleast there not off limits. My 'sucky crushes' have involved friends ex's, friends partners and people who are too young.

While your situation is happening to my friend and has been for the past 2 yrs. But worse. They flirt like crazy and get really really close until she pulls out at the last chance

HSC
emmaj3an said:
I mean, is it a guy thing or what, to show no emotion? Like I've liked this guy for a while, and all he's doing is playing me! It drives me insane (well, MORE insane, anyway!) Like, he's sweet and cute and then the next minute, he's ignoring me and seems totally unaware of my very existence. WTF??
AlleyCat said:
He doesn't like you, but he's nice to you because he is being a civilised and decent human being.
I'm not taking the piss, most people have been in the same situation, and it's important to be able to tell kindness from interest.
could be that, i sometimes do the same though too girls i dont wanna seem too keen in. theres no catch without the chase :)

Pace_T

HSC
dont read that rubbish about him not being interested they wudnt noe for sure. besides, u havent given much info. but i was in a very similar situation but i was the guy ur talking bout. as casmira said its fun when she works 4 the attention. she had the hugest crush on me and little did she noe i felt the same way bout her. so who noes maybe hes realy into u.....

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Casmira said:
could be that, i sometimes do the same though too girls i dont wanna seem too keen in. theres no catch without the chase :)
no you don't.

L

lаtvia

some guys have no feelings

just remember that guys are like animals when it comes to honey (they are sweet but sometime not)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
emmaj3an said:
Its not just a guy thing, we get looped into it, but girls are just as effective at males at it, if not better.

The only way you'll find out is to tell/ask him, then once shit is done assess your options accordingly.

Perhaps you like the chase more than the guy, and sometimes the flirt is better than the reality. *shrugs*

Winston

HSC
It's how males are, if you think about it logically, basically it means he just treats you like a friend, where as some timid male having contact with a girl, would think otherwise, "oh shizam! i think she likes me". So the guy probably doesn't intentionally go ignoring you, but because you're just a friend, he'll treat you like how he'd treat other friends.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
guys r jerks... stop wasting ur time with him. its not worth it.
Yes, lesbians are the win.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
lol, i got a microscopic crush on someone in BOS who i hardly know
but just fell in love with his sarcasm,

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
that kinda happened to me.
i was patient at first.
but then i realised that i [and every other girl in this situation] deserved so much more than some guy who was toying with our emotions.
if it was me- i'd drop him.
he doesn't deserve being pined over.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
trustmenever said:
lol, i got a microscopic crush on someone in BOS who i hardly know
but just fell in love with his sarcasm,
Hehehe so do I, but I didn't really fall in love with his sarcasim.

Oh and its a girl

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
emmaj3an said:
there's a very fine line between treating someone like a friend and trying hard not to lead them on compared to giving mixed messages. a lot of the time the line lies with the receiver - if you like the person, they must be giving mixed messages, if you don't, then they're treating you like a friend but not leading you on.

like, maybe he's not playing you. maybe he would be playing you more if he was sweet all the time (and he doesn't want a relationship, therefore he would be leading you on). on the other hand, if he doesn't want a relationship, but thinks you're a great person, is he supposed to ignore you all the time?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)