suggest some shit for me to do at uni (2 Viewers)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
dude if you're aiming for .x6 aim for 99.96 why be behind everyone by just 0.09? think about it

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
dude if you're aiming for .x6 aim for 99.96 why be behind everyone by just 0.09? think about it
You're right. I should go 99.88

That would be much better

/verysubtle007reference

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
no, abzero is going to end up with 99.88 you watch him, if you believe in something and put all your energy into it, you'll get it.

I believe in you absolutezero! :cry: (tears of joy)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
no, abzero is going to end up with 99.88 you watch him, if you believe in something and put all your energy into it, you'll get it.

I believe in you absolutezero! :cry: (tears of joy)
Yeah, I'll probably half-arse it though and get 99.95 instead

lychnobity

HSC
There's no real substitute for medicine and its "superhero" appeal. The ones often mentioned:

- Radiography. Pros: there are jobs & therefore $$$, you can work in a hospital, you're helping the doctors, roughly 4 years at uni. Cons: can be a bit boring

- Optometry. problem: failed med students land, mostly full of boring people (source: cousins & friends). Not many hospital internship positions are available in city areas after graduation (this also applies to medicine and pharmacy)

- Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic (jobs ARE out there, not guaranteed top $$$)

- Physiotherapy (not too shabby)

- Nutritionist/Dietitian (I think there's a lot of potential for careers in these fields to become pretty diverse and pay very well in the next few years)

- Medical Research. problem: incredibly low job prospects, small $$$. pros: mega noble & definitely goes with the "contribute to humanity using science" thing.

TL; DR
There is no $$$ for medical jobs
No prestige with other medical jobs
Radiography is your best bet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)