• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
it wasnt a real break. DERP
Yes it was. Ross might have been physically unfaithful but Rachel was emotionally unfaithful to Ross. I think Ross was utterly right to have hawt action with that copy centre lady, and furthermore, I think a swift beat down of Rachel was not out of the question.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Nathan Rees is going to clean up NSW politics but from day one he has been burdened by cunts.

according to ann sanders

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
yeah right. this guy didnt get that body by using this machine on The Morning Show

cardio twister indeed
not muscle bound brute builder

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yay. Went shopping today. Bought a pedometer, a 2010 diary, and some earphones. Also sat in my favourite of stores--Borders--and browsed some books. It's really not that bad shopping by yourself. You get what you want at your own pace. And my pace is--fast. I'm the I-know-what-I-want-let's-grab-it-and-leave kind of shopper, not the browsing or window shopper type. Any other gals like that?

amber44

HSC
Yay. Went shopping today. Bought a pedometer, a 2010 diary, and some earphones. Also sat in my favourite of stores--Borders--and browsed some books. It's really not that bad shopping by yourself. You get what you want at your own pace. And my pace is--fast. I'm the I-know-what-I-want-let's-grab-it-and-leave kind of shopper, not the browsing or window shopper type. Any other gals like that?
Oh I'm the same, although sometimes I can be lazy and just wonder aimlessly for hours. What books were you looking at? With the whole Masterchef craze on TV cooking books are soo popular!
Also, when buying books are you really picky about the cover design? Do you like getting a series of books, say the Penguin Classics with all the same covers or you don't care?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)