• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
sp is right i am not a boy with a boy friend
i am not gay
ok
we know this now
i am female
chicky babe
yeh

lala2

Banned
HSC
Human female.
lol what else would you expect her to be? A male vampire?

My day was busy. Browsed four properties, managed to get Matthew Reillly's autograph! :D (he was signing books at that massive newsagent's at Manly) Didn't think much of the properties I inspected bar one, but will be hunting out other places tomorrow. So glad I have no deadline in which to move out of parents' place. I can't imagine being in the situation of a backpacker who doesn't have enough money to stay at a backpacker's at this time of the year, and is just desperate for any room (like one of the girls who was inspecting a property at the same time as me). Too much stress.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Kokodamonkey: Dowling barely got any votes. Your campaigning is lackluster. Peeble only got like 5 (estimate).

Fletcher wins 68-32 vs Gemmel two party preferred (massive shift to Greens..)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
because there was no labor candidate, duh.
Labor candidates get little if any votes in Bradfield elections - Bradfieldians vote for Greens more than they do Labor, so in a two party preferred runoff, it's Greens, not Labor.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
in the previous election, labor got an almost 25% i heard :confused: so by theory a predominant number of those votes would have gone to greens today
You know, you're right, and I'm not quite sure what the fuck I'm thinking. I did work from 7am - 10pm though so I feel like shit and my brain is jelly. Either way I'm surprised at the Green result, I thought more fuckheads would've voted for Christian Islamophobe Party - and it turns out they all came last except for Whitehall. Anyways, swing to the Greens was approximately 15%.

I was quite upset with the lack of votes for Leishmann (Sex Party). She's kinda hot. Actually Bradfield elections just make me sad inside in general. Going to go cry myself to sleep tonight.

amber44

HSC
fine then :mad1:

i work on the dock anyways, logistics, boxes and boxes etc, occasionally wheeling stock around the store.
I've been everywhere. Ladies fashion, menswear, cosmetics, I'm like the whore of DJs!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
hey guys piss off with the political talk k?

else face my wrath

of like, idk, -20 points neg rep?

or ill smack you in the crotch next time i see you.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I've been everywhere. Ladies fashion, menswear, cosmetics, I'm like the whore of DJs!
lol, nice.

the other day i had almost nothing to do, there were about 10 boxes which had to be distributed to about 4 different departments, so i stacked em up on a trolley and set about delivering boxes. I felt like santa claus.

also, pretty sure the constant xmas music is driving me crazy :spzz:

hey guys piss off with the political talk k?

else face my wrath

of like, idk, -20 points neg rep?

or ill smack you in the crotch next time i see you.
boxxd you with my box giver.

amber44

HSC
lol, nice.

the other day i had almost nothing to do, there were about 10 boxes which had to be distributed to about 4 different departments, so i stacked em up on a trolley and set about delivering boxes. I felt like santa claus.

also, pretty sure the constant xmas music is driving me crazy :spzz:
Are you serious, I though you'd be busy as! The Xmas music is bloody shocking. I had it stuck in my head AT HOME!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
that particular day wasnt really that busy.

xmas music drives me insane, christina aguilera style harmonic vocalisations during jingle bell rock or santa wont you come down my chimney tonight, i mean, wtf?

also, the other night i had a dream that i was stacking boxes :(

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
that particular day wasnt really that busy.

xmas music drives me insane, christina aguilera style harmonic vocalisations during jingle bell rock or santa wont you come down my chimney tonight, i mean, wtf?

also, the other night i had a dream that i was stacking boxes :(
aha you're getting those dreams already? I had a few of those when i worked retail.

Also, internship looks to be ending in january. That's like 5 weeks away. 1.5 months to do nothing/look for another jerb (preferrably not back to retail). Any ideas?

Or i could nerd it up and get a headstart on next semester's subjects...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i had a dream last night that i visited a factory farm and they cut off mother pigs back legs before hanging them upside down so that their babies could feed from their teets

then it morphed, and i was in a multi story parking garage between israel and palestine helping palestinians escape before their houses were bombed, then i decided to look directly at a moslem statue which one is not meant to look directly at and then it exploded to everyone's horror

ever notice how your dreams are far more exciting to yourself then they are to anybody else?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)