Super 12 (1 Viewer)

bootylicious

HSC
Random_87 said:
Go Tahs! If they dont beat the reds this year it will mean they will have never beaten the reds in the super 12 competition. Since it was established in 1996 (i think it is somewhere around there) waratahs yet to beat the reds, and since it is becoming the super14 next year it is vital that the tahs stop this embarassing hoodoo.

As for the Crusaders, the last two times the Tahs have met the Crusaders (pre-season and last season) the tahs have won so i sort of feel the crusaders are probably due, which is hard for me to say as i am a huge Tahs fan, and i really dislike the crusaders after the thrashing they gave us 2 or 3 years ago...

Anyway, good luck WARATAHS
how about round 6 of the super 12. it was crusaders vs waratahs!! crusaders ended up defeating the waratahs 33 to 27!!!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah4 sure, tahs V reds, the big game, im goin, and in fact, i hav one spare ticket (me and 2 m8s are goin but one has dogged it and everyone else dont wanna go and cant be fuked tryin 2 find someone else) so if anyone DOES want a ticket, u can get in with this then u dont hav 2 sit wit us if u dont wanna...

well let us know anyway

cheers

-dawso

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Go you good things. Solid win last night.

Hewat had a good game once again with the boot.

Wendell's got nothing.

ChrisE

HSC
great performance last night by the tahs, their scrum was so dominant, their kicking game i thought was solid and they defended brilliantly.
peter hewat has to be in contention for a wallaby jumper, he has been awesome this year. i dont see many teams cracking the waratah defence for the rest of the season, even the crusaders will find it tough. its premiership time!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
bootylicious said:
how about round 6 of the super 12. it was crusaders vs waratahs!! crusaders ended up defeating the waratahs 33 to 27!!!
Sorry Bootylicious, i mixed that up, thanks for clearing that up. But i still hope that The final meeting will be between Tahs and crusaders. And Go Tahs of course!

dawso

HSC
weeeeeeeeeendeeeeeeeeeeeeel, weeeeeeeeendeeeeeeeeeeel, lol, that was the chant by 10 000 people, then a bit of "wendells a wanker".....ah the joys of rugby

yeah, tahs scrum was so dominant, shudda exploited it more but, a few penalties near the line and they went 4 goal, shudda gone scrum and tried 4 a push over, or at least set up for good long back line move, but yeah, hewat owned, shud be at least on bench but with his kicking atm, could even get a start 4 the wallabies......not bad for a boy form the marlins aye

cheers

-dawso

Random_87

HSC
N/A
It was one of the most boring games ever last night, but a win is a win, and a win against the reds is an excellent win, in your face you stupid red supporters who thought that the Tahs would be beaten by a hoodoo, the reds could have been slaughtered if the waratahs kept ball in hand and not ball on foot.

Geez that was a bad game....

Go Tahs!

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
solid win last nite. there was a fair bit of getting to know you goin on, hugs all round, saying hello... near the end of the 1st half. the reds just lacked discipline and didn't use the ball well, hardly ever getting over the advantage line... a credit to the tahs defense. dell is nothing and always was nothing... since he's comin off contract this year there's been some suggestion that he might end up at the tahs, if he doesn't stay at the reds...if he ever did end up in the blue jersey it would be a sad day for all....even the force didn't want the guy...now that's saying something...

one more win to go.....Tahs over the Blues...

dawso

HSC
yeah i hav 2 agree that it was a shit game, but atmosphere still kicked arse, and at times, the game was great (such as waugh's hit on john roe.........i saw that coming 3 years ago...)

btw, we hav got a home semi now, but if we win that, and assumin we are on top of table, will we get a home grand final as well, anyone know wat happens there??

cheers

-dawso

Random_87

HSC
N/A
dawso said:
waugh's hit on john roe.........i saw that coming 3 years ago..
God thank you for Phil Waugh. that was an awesome hit, one of the only good things to come out of that match. Phil is awesome! Go Tahs!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
It was funny when Stu Dickinson asked Whittaker to have a yarn to his boys. What Whits said next to his boys can't be repeated.

dawso

HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
It was funny when Stu Dickinson asked Whittaker to have a yarn to his boys. What Whits said next to his boys can't be repeated.

lol, yeah, that was gold!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
wats the for and against like for the tahs and the crusaders...cause if we just win our next game ands they crusaders win with bonus point, will we still b the top???

dawso

HSC
their points differential is like 20 points better so that would mean we would come 2nd, but they are playin hurricanes who are in 3rd and really shudnt get a bonus point, hopefully the hurricanes knock em off so we are outright 1st, also, we are playin the blues who are in 5th and if they win, and hurricanes lose, they will get into the finals on point difference

basically, if we win with a bonus point we get first, so everyone get down to aussie stadium on saturday night and cheer the boys on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)