superficial things turining you off a relationship (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
no, you fuck off.

get off my back for once, seriously.
i seem to be one of the very vast majority around here who'd wish you'd disappear. why you keep coming back while being so despised is beyond me.

i'll get off your back when you're gone.

vern

HSC
Girls quick too anger or no sense of humour. I can seriously put up with smart ass, even quick witted (hell I think thats an awesome feature).

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Girls who are so concerned with doing everything "properly" (ie talking the "right" way, including pronouncing every word perfectly) - and being seen to be doing things "properly" - that it's a wonder they don't exhaust themselves with all the effort.

Last edited:

ashh

HSC
cant stand smoking or drugs. my bf is aware that id give him a 2nd chance then hed b gone.
if u ask y? its terrible 2 smell the smoke, n devastating 2 watch sum1 hooked on drugs.
ive watched as ppl i no suffer the effects of either smoking or drugs, n i wuldnt want 2 go thru it, or watch the person i luv go thru it either, its horrible.
the only other problem wuld b full on alcoholic. gettin smashed occasionally is acceptable 4 me, but not constantly, aka a few times a week...

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I can't stand smoking either.

Superficial things don't usually turn me off. Except: guys wearing shorts, long dirty/messy hair, bad skin.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
-guys that eat too much.

pigs.

what if they eat a lot but they are still "fit"? Will eating too much still be a turn off.. to the same extent?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Nakashima said:
I can't stand smoking either.

Superficial things don't usually turn me off. Except: guys wearing shorts, long dirty/messy hair, bad skin.
whats so bad about guys wearing shorts?

tlodg said:
what if they eat a lot but they are still "fit"? Will eating too much still be a turn off.. to the same extent?
wouldnt that just inflame the partner even more...you know eat stacks of food without gaining any weight
a lot of girls would be jealous of that

personally ive got a small stomach, so i cant pig it out even if i wanted to

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
jemsta said:
whats so bad about guys wearing shorts?

wouldnt that just inflame the partner even more...you know eat stacks of food without gaining any weight
a lot of girls would be jealous of that

personally ive got a small stomach, so i cant pig it out even if i wanted to
no i think she is talking about big dudes like footy players who average about 5k in calories a day because they work out so hard.

Season

HSC
Originally Posted by UnIqUe_PrInCeSs
-guys that eat too much.

pigs.
I've never found a guy who didn't have the appetite of a horse, I do like sporty guys so that's prolly why. Having lived with my brothers and having all their friends around I couldn't care less about how much they eat. They actually do burn it *glares visciously*

Now what I can't stand is a guy complaining about what I eat, I eat small meals throughout the entire day. I'm a nibbler thus when I go out I usually can't eat an entire meal, they're just too big. If a guy complains about that then I can take it, the second time I get annoyed, if they do it again and again, then I get really pissed off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)