Supp Texts - Imaginative (1 Viewer)

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
I am considering doing Butterfly effect with kubla khan as my non-print text and as my print text martin luther kings speech, (could I make that a print text??) This is the most aggravating out of any assessment that I have to do, I HATE IT!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
WouldbeDoctor said:
You hoe, that was just full of pop-ups and a blank website.
don't call someone a "hoe". she's just trying to help others unlike you. what are your contributions huh? and btw if your gonna use the word "hoe" at least know what it means.

hoe: a tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle

btw the site works fine for me.

Last edited:

Spunge12

HSC
Mountain.Dew said:
this author comes to mind: Ronald Dahl?

the closest to imaginative journeys i can get to is "The Gizmo"
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory?

Toby_Warne

Toby_warne
HSC
Does anyone think that i could use the Shawshank Redemption as a text for imaginary journey's given that Andy (the main character) sole motivation in the flim is his imagination of freedom.

jessicaw

HSC
hey guys!
im doin the hsc this year n we recieved our area of study assessment task 2 day..were doin imaginative journeys n im havin trouble findin an additional text. i was thinkin bout doin "the butterfly effect"..with ashton kutcher but im not sure if it wil work? what do u think? love jess

jessicaw

HSC
hey i was thinkin of doin the butterfly effect aswell 4 my additonal material! finally found sum1 whose doin it 2!!! do u think it would b ok....i have 2 explain how it relates to the concept etc and provide a visual aswell...

iamko0l

HSC
i noticed people mentioned doing 'the raven' edgar allan poe as a supp text. I'm just wondering what ideas of the imaginary journeys are presented in this poem? Is he actually dreaming of the raven? or is it something else?

AngelFury

HSC
The unforgiven II
by Metallica

This is an alternative piece for those who prefer heavier music ;) put it in my project and it marked highly...

bobob

HSC
could anyone tell me how "dirt music" relates to retreat from the global?

natalia88

HSC
hey guys! ive read over all the imaginative journeys posts, but cant find anything on what i was hoping to find!!
i have a speech due this friday...hehe and of course i have to find related texts for coleridge and imaginative journeys!

My question iss did anyone use a photo, or film cover for their related texts? if so what ones? i already have a film (pleasantville) so i was hoping to use a picture :)

Blue View

HSC
I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned this but the film, '12 Monkey's' with Bruce Willis may be a good supp text for the imaginative journey. Even if you don't want to do the movie itself then the cover of the dvd is a really good visual text

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
natalia88 said:
hey guys! ive read over all the imaginative journeys posts, but cant find anything on what i was hoping to find!!
i have a speech due this friday...hehe and of course i have to find related texts for coleridge and imaginative journeys!

My question iss did anyone use a photo, or film cover for their related texts? if so what ones? i already have a film (pleasantville) so i was hoping to use a picture :)
if ur looking for a picture, try some artworks by artists that focus on imaginary topics. Good ol' Salvador Dali will help u do some brainstorming. ;)

KiwiMountyGurl

HSC
hey every1. im doing the film 'finding neverland' for my supplementary. If any1 did it and has any notes or links to coleridges poems[LTBMP and FAM and KK] that i may have missed, much appreciated :)

Lise M

HSC
Hey if anybody knows whether the picture book Where the Wild ones are and the Geriatric patient would be good supp texts for my core text which is fucked uped shakespeare, the tempest can u let me know. o and a BOS booklet text to go with imaginative journeys and these texts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)