• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor 9 - Vanuatu (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Survivors starting the closest to the US launch, Tues at 7.30. Just make sure you dont go to cbs.com or websites taht may contain spoilers from 10am friday because it starts there tomorrow.

routemarker

HSC
Althea said:
That was the Marquesas* wasn't it? I really wanted to watch that season after All Stars... I was interested to see how Boston Rob had played the first time around.
want the season, i can send it to you.

Althea

routemarker said:
Just make sure you dont go to cbs.com or websites taht may contain spoilers from 10am friday because it starts there tomorrow.
Thanks for the time conversion! I was so annoyed last year - I had found out that Rupert had won the second million dollar prize before the show had aired in Australia!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
hmmm.... they haven't really been advertising this..
I've seen about 4 ads since yesterday... they keep going on about men vs women.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Men vs Women again? Oh well ...

Must not stray to CBS, google news, E! or any other American site ...

@ Routemarker: Any word on TAR 5?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
^ do you remember when you got angry about lill winning?? *cough* even though it was sandra that won? :p ..god that was funny
dont laugh, ive got shit memory if i didnt read your post, id still think lil won :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
McLake said:
@ Routemarker: Any word on TAR 5?
I read somewhere it might be november :rolleyes: ..and apparently they are showing TAR6 straight after TAR5 in the US.. I dunno how true that is though..

Orange Juice said:
dont laugh, ive got shit memory if i didnt read your post, id still think lil won :p
..its still funny to me

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
McLake said:
Any word on TAR 5?
final episode is next week :)
it's been a grreat series so far and TAR 6 is going to be shown soon too!
thank god for the internet

good thing survivor won't be too far behind america, give my internet a bit of a rest

routemarker

HSC
eLmo said:
I read somewhere it might be november :rolleyes: ..and apparently they are showing TAR6 straight after TAR5 in the US.. I dunno how true that is though..
hmm well after arguing with somone who works at seven on another forum, seven havent picked an air date, i assume it will start when stargate has finished its run at 10.30 wed and thurs.

The Amazing Race 5 finishes next week on Wednesday 12pm our time. TAR 6 starts October 2nd. Its time will be Sat 8pm US Eastern but i suspect that CBS maybe testing some of their new shows and if some weak ones start to arise they may switch time slots so TAR is on weekday primetime. TAR5 has been a very intense and great season, it wont disappoint !

Now about Survivor:Vanuatu, just watched it (thanks to bittorrent :D) and its a very interesting start. Tribes are welcomed by the native people of vanuatu and undergo some rituals, some frightening, shocking and overwhelming experiences to be had there, and just like Amazon its Men vs Women.

how u doin?

HSC
back to the subject. survivor starts tonight, can't wait. i hope there are lots of hotties. hotties and back stabbing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)