• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor 9 - Vanuatu (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think theyll have alot of not strength related tasks... otherwise itd be unfair

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
i actually like it being men vs women hehe

and the challenge was just like the other season where they had men vs women ... and the guys lost bcos of the balance beam both times

and also with the fire ... do u guys think that the rock the guys got from climbing the pole was ment to help them create fire? cos they kept showing it when they were discussing fire

johnny k is really hot, he looks kinda like that guy from queer eye

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
and the challenge was just like the other season where they had men vs women ... and the guys lost bcos of the balance beam both times

and also with the fire ... do u guys think that the rock the guys got from climbing the pole was ment to help them create fire? cos they kept showing it when they were discussing fire

johnny k is really hot, he looks kinda like that guy from queer eye
yeh that was amazon..

you mean like the rock might secretely be flint? :S
I dunno..

& Johnny K is really hot.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think the rock is just a rock./..
though what i think would be funny is if they lost it... and they picked up some rock from the bush as its substitute

how u doin?

HSC
god that reward challenge was funny. esp how jeff was paying the guys out for hugging.

Althea

Argonaut said:
9? They're up to 9 ALREADY? That. Is. Sad.

Seriously, anyone who doesn't think this is set up for one person to win needs to wake up.

The original was bearable.
The second series demonstrated Americans know nothing about us.
It wend downhill from there.
Down.
Down.
Down.
Down.
Down.
Down.
*makes whistling noise*
Down.
Down.
Down.
Down.

BOOM!!!!
Seriously, I don't get it. If you don't like the show, why do you even bother clicking on this thread?

Anyways, last night's episode was hilarious - Jeff paying out the that Buba guy for liking the hugging! Priceless! That J.P guy seemed to be enjoying it to...

And poor Dolly! All she wanted to do was make everyone happy - and she got voted out for it!

Go the guys for winning that Immunity challenge... Scout was an indiot and the guys deserved it. But how funny was it, them all running into things and each other. One of the older ladies smacked right into a tree :D!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think Twyla is a crack up.... not only her name, but she's just such a hard woman lol. Dolly reminded me of Britney Spears for some reason lol. I also thought the same thing about the rock, could it possibly be used to make fire? Have they even tried?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I liked Dolly .. well more that that Eliza chick - whatever her name is.. the one with brown hair and big eyes that talks too much..

I'm glad the guys won though..at least they can make a bloody fire now!.. though I didn't think the whole balancing and walking along the plank in the water was particularly fair.. the the girls had an obvious advantage because of their size..

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
that stupid law chick is annoying me... i hope she gets fucked over for screwing up that blonde chick...
and yeh alot of the tasks have been bias... its harder for lads to balance... isnt it?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ you could probably check the website because I don't think the next episode has aired in the US yet..

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i think dolly was gonna have to go sooner or later, she was on the fence too much... she was starting to annoy me because she kept changing her alliances and stuff...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argonaut said:
Someone's gotta be the Devil's Advocate so why not me?

Yet thousands of people still watch it and love it.. so your argument is pointless.

Althea

Argonaut said:
Someone's gotta be the Devil's Advocate so why not me?
Haha! You're still hanging around here, reading these Survivor posts even though you pointed out earlier how pathetic you saw it... I have a theory. I think you actually like the show but can't bring yourself to admitting the fact!

Skip

They should've voted off that old ugly one that doesn't close her legs.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh i was cranky at her about that... how could she not have seen it? he said there were 2 puzzle pieces in the water and she only sent them out to get one!!! haha maybe they've brought an element of 'the mole' into it... and its sabotaging everything for them........even though it was just the one incident...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)