Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
I'm very excited this season will be the best yet with an over the top military opening with ships and helicopters, castaways not knowing whos gonna be there and what tribes they will be with and only to find out they only have one machete, one boiling pot and a water canteen for each of them to make do with during their stay in the Pearl Islands.

Here's the new 'Ancient Voices' Theme for Survivor : All Stars which is a mesh of all the previous themes and extended to include the extra 2 castaways up from 16.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hey my question about all stars is the prize still 1million dollars? because most of the people on allstars have allready won survivor so how trippy would that be if they get another million! CRAYYZEEE

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i think the changes are that the first person voted off gets $24,000 instead of $2,500 normally and the longer you stay the more you get obviously...

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I seem to have forgotten why i used to hate such survivor competitors such as Jerri. I will soon be reminded.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
they only always go "coming in february"

i always get so stressed when i watch immunity and reward challenges. Especially when i'm routin' for a team.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I have become a big survivor fan, but I didn't watch the earlier series.... so it will be interesting for me to see some of the characters from the earlier survivor series because I only started watching from Thailand I think?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you will remember why jerri pissed you off.. yes, you will. she was so annoying.

and i get stressed in immunity challenges as well. i want to see the competitors from the first series again. it seems like last year that that series was on!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
man i saw on an ad whow as gonna be on survibor allstars...they're pretty good except for some random people like 'amber' and 'shiann' well to me persoanlly i didn't really notice them maybe shi ann more coz she was the cool one who got pissed at rob the loser....hehehe but amber...geez who the hell was she!

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
some guy from survivor came and talked to us about setting goals.. blah
aussie survivor (which totally sucked) or US?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
surely aussie, right? i can't remember any of them

i sort of remember amber

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)