Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah Amber was that little brunette one. We rarely seem to remember the characters that don't piss us off. They're just...sorta there.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i think amber was ont he 'africa' series? im not sure

we n eed routemarker lol

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
i think amber was ont he 'africa' series? im not sure
we need routemarker lol
Amber was from the australian outback, pretty much did nothing and just came along for a ride ( she did make the jury tho). Even she has no idea why shes on allstars...seems that Mark Burnett was desperate because all the interesting hotties declined lol

routemarker

HSC
Just to warn you do not go to CBS.com or any US survivor boards from monday otherwise youre gonna get spoilt...

I have a feeling were gonna be 2 weeks behind the US for the first half of the season then get a double episode to catch up as always.

CBS can't spell for shit lol

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
LOL!! AustraIlia!! hahahaha! austrailia. i just had to type it again to see how they could do that hahaha

you only remember the ones who make a name for themselves. you might like the ones who don't piss you off, but as soon as the season is over you do forget about them.

routemarker

HSC
ok i just found out were getting All Stars on 10th Feb (not a real reliable resource...) but no time is set so far...

holl

I am really looking forward to allstars. My favourite survivor was Elizabeth from the Austrailia series, but she isn't in allstars. I really hope that we aren't 2 weeks behind cause when we are running on time with the US you can visit the official CBS site but when we are behind, you can't go to the site cause it will spoil it. I'd better go there now beore the series starts over there.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by holl
My favourite survivor was Elizabeth from the Austrailia series, but she isn't in allstars. I .
she turned burnett down, she just didnt want to have all the health problems that comes with doing survivor hence why we have Amber :D

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
you mean rudi?
i hope rudi's in allstars. he rocked, he was so old and funny

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dunno if anyone has already posted this or not, but jeff probst said in tv week that this is the first serious where two people fall for each other (not like the colleen-blonde guy one)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
really! I wonder who. It'd be gross if there were couples on the show though. I mean, it'd take the focus away from all the good stuff.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
Who's as excited as me!?
Survivor and Amazing race ROCK MY WORLD, but I dont like some of the contesants, but still gonna watch it.
Remember Australia Survivor,Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the first ever challenage didnt work, 1 team got compeletly voted out while the other team only had 1 member voted out at that time, and the stupid location made it look gay! Cant believe we missed out on the american season for that, STUPID channal 9, Bring back "The Orange County"

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babyslug
really! I wonder who. It'd be gross if there were couples on the show though. I mean, it'd take the focus away from all the good stuff.
yeah...ill go see what the article say-oh, i might abbreviate a few words too

hmm hmm *clears throat*

"finally, a romance on S! Host jeff probst has spilled the beans on 2 contestants who fall 4 each otha on the upcoming A-S series "its the 1st real romance' jeff says 'it can be a big impact on the game, esp if it becomes public knowledge within the camps"

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
i bet its that kneiving (sp?) bitch Jerry Manthey and Rupert. She'll do anything to manipulate folks.... :mad:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
nah, i doubt rupert would succumb to that

i reckon it could be:
GIRLS:
Alicia
Amber
Jenna (first series)
Jenna Morasca
Shii Ann

BOYS:
Rob C
Rob M
Ethan
Colby

lol, its like a Survivor mix n match!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)