Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
its not as easy as abc. cuz i assume a merge is coming soon...so lex might have turned on them by trying to get an alliance with the other tribe...

whats up with amber next week? after she drew something out of that thing...
Didn't year hear Jeff? There isn't going to be a merge (well not yet, anyway). She must have been pulling out a new buff ('cause they must be forming completly new, but separate, tribes)

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
noooooo eeeeeethhhhhaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn :(:(:(:(:(

And yea boston rob was better in marquesas, he's become a dickhead now. I hate ambah (hehehee) too.. although i hated her in australia too (i wanted elisabeth to come back :()
And they did this buff changing thing in marquesas too (i think it was marquesas.. or maybe africa) then they had a merge a few weeks later.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
also...
how good was ethan about getting voted off.. hugging everyone and stuff

ethans a champ!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
yeah i think its going to be like the marquesas one where everybody randomly picks a buff, wether its the same or not is a mystery.

Seabiscuit

HSC
I can't believe they voted Ethan off!! I hope everyone in his tribe gets voted off! Especially Lex. I used to like Rex.. but not anymore!
I loved it when Ethan said "Jerri gambled with my life and lost" it was so.. deep. :p
But now Rupert has to win. Otherwise i will never watch Survivor again....

.... until the next season.

blam_babe

I love Ethan. He was so nice and humble when he got voted off. He's the nicest survivor, well he was the nicest Survivor. I don't like any of them now, except maybe Shii Ann coz she's funny and bitchy but shes not a dick like Jerri. I hate Jerri

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
man i can't believe ethan went either!!! anyway i hope rupert wins!!! they need to make it more interesting now its just like normal survivor cos all the winners are gone!! i still reckon they should've had winners v losers or something like that !

blam_babe

Yeah that was funny. Rupert had a death glare on. I hope Boston Rob goes. Or him and Ambah get seperated. Can they just not get with each other on TV. It's something I don't really wanna see

routemarker

HSC
its funny when boston rob said 'with a hawaiian sling, its like youre in the pet store with the net picking out the fish you want' because morgan had one and couldnt catch a thing till rupert arrived. and with that line he also payed out rupert, 2 birds with one stone eh?

Last edited:

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
haha and the coffee thing

"coffee? coffeeeeeeee!" *runs around doing cartwheels*

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Stoopid recap episode, I wanted to see how the tribes were screwed over by Jeff ...

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Macccca
the new episode is absolute fucking gold.
i just watched it and i agree, getting spoilt for this would ruin it so much. although the promos have already spoilt alot of it as it is, if you look closely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)