Swine Flu and the HSC!!!!! (1 Viewer)

eccentric-one

HSC
What happens if the swine flu pandemic becomes worse in Australia and it is recommended we stay in our homes. When will we do our final exams?? 2010??

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What happens if the swine flu pandemic becomes worse in Australia and it is recommended we stay in our homes. When will we do our final exams?? 2010??
lol hopefully it doesnt... but im sure you wouldnt mind having an extra year? xDDD

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Highly unlikely
+ its been projected that even if it gets to a serious level, the pandemic will be over in about 150 days or less :)

singh.with.me

HSC
haha that'd be awesome...
apart from half of the cohort dieing and if they are the smart 4u ppl, stuffing up the scaling. lol lol. u can tell i get the hsc system =]

HSC
lol. what shuld i be scared of more now?

the HSC exams
or the swine flu..
:bomb:

oh well if the swine flu gets me, no exams ^-^

__moonriver

HSC
Seriously?
The possibility of you or your loved ones catching a fatal illness leads you to think of only one thing... the HSC exams?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
You never know. What if it comes to bite you in the ass? Have fun dying, I'd rather be safe and wash my hands before eating etc.

LordPc

HSC
HAHA!!!

you got your priorities backwards. if swine flu comes to Australia you should be worrying about stearing clear of death, not about when you will or will not do your exams ;)

Last edited:

dp624

HSC
haha!!!

You got your priorities backwards. If swine flu comes to australia you should be worrying about stearing clear of death, not your exams ;)
qft
+1

nisseltaria

HSC
its been projected that even if it gets to a serious level, the pandemic will be over in about 150 days or less :)
The aftermath of the pandemic would still be affecting public events - just because people have stopped dying by the thousand doesn't mean the survivors will be rushing to crowd into examination/marking/shopping centres/cinemas/parliament/etc....

Besides, there is a fair chance that the flu will be mutating into a more virulent form over the southern winter [see 1917-18 for an example of this]. 2010 HSC students may have a greater chance of delay due to pandemic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)