Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (5 Viewers)

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
So awkward... like, I wanted to kill myself.
ahahhhah

you started it off awkward!
I thought you gave me one of your friend's number's to troll em or something

legit was so confused

----------------
hehheeheh i watched you watch me in the corner of my eye today [derp]
and my friends think something is going on. Should've seen the way my friend sitting next to me was looking at me when I was talking to you

ehehehheeheheh :$
You make me feel fuzzy inside

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
okay so you pulled out the L word yesterday and i still havent responded... i hope i havnt fucked everything up because im pretty sure im falling too.

HSC
N/A
You're letting me plan your birthday outing.

Where am I going to take... us? :p

Nah, kidding. I'll let you invite your friends, and i'll invite some of mine.

Sucrose

HSC
you're cute when you pretend you're mad at me

~~~~
Ontopic:

I'd confess to you, but I know you've placed me in the friendzone, and that a confession would shatter the current group of friends we have.
I'll confess eventually, even knowing that you'll reject me leading to some pretty bad consequences, but I'll keep liking you.
I dunno why - there's pretty girls out there, girls which don't pick on me and girls which are just soft and gooey, but I still like you.
To me, you are perfect.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

~~~~
Ontopic:

I'd confess to you, but I know you've placed me in the friendzone, and that a confession would shatter the current group of friends we have.
I'll confess eventually, even knowing that you'll reject me leading to some pretty bad consequences, but I'll keep liking you.
I dunno why - there's pretty girls out there, girls which don't pick on me and girls which are just soft and gooey, but I still like you.
To me, you are perfect.
Friend zoned? Ooh tough.

Sucrose

HSC
Yeah.. sometimes I think of dating the girl which openly likes me and flirts with me.
Don't want to let go of this one girl though. Like her too much LOL

Shittest thing is that I wasn't in friend zone initially.. I just didn't like her at the time she liked me.
I was completely oblivious.
Timing, timing, timing. ><

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yeah.. sometimes I think of dating the girl which openly likes me and flirts with me.
Don't want to let go of this one girl though. Like her too much LOL

Shittest thing is that I wasn't in friend zone initially.. I just didn't like her at the time she liked me.
I was completely oblivious.
Timing, timing, timing. ><
I know how you feel bro, I was in a similar situation once and it sucks big time. But you gotta let go as much as it hurts you.
Date the chick who likes you, perhaps that will take the current girl off your mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)