Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (4 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
ooo, I'm exciteddddd.
2nd thing I was/am excited about.
Might pack a bag just in case.

Sucrose

HSC
I know how you feel bro, I was in a similar situation once and it sucks big time. But you gotta let go as much as it hurts you.
Date the chick who likes you, perhaps that will take the current girl off your mind.
It's messy. The girl was best friends with my ex, but they had a huge fight, and it sort of seemed like I sided with her as opposed to my ex (when I actually sort of neutral). She ended up thinking I was totally hitting on her and started making advances on me. I tried seeing her for a bit but I didn't quite like what I was seeing. Fairly obnoxious, loud sort of girl that'd slap you and actually make your arms go red. She was pretty clingy as well.
Not good.
I could fix her a bit if I were to date her though.. then maybe, just maybe, she'd be able to impress me with her personality - because her appearance isn't exactly top-notch.
is sucrose a troll?

I thought it was Josh and negged it
Reading back on my posts.. they do seem to be of that nature, but I don't think I've trolled since coming here.

HSC
N/A
It's a sign - that waiter who was checking you out gave you that fortune cookie on purpose.
I don't know if they were checking me out, but i'm confident in saying that most of the males in that place kept giving me creepy looks

those who were there could attest to that

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
It's messy. The girl was best friends with my ex, but they had a huge fight, and it sort of seemed like I sided with her as opposed to my ex (when I actually sort of neutral). She ended up thinking I was totally hitting on her and started making advances on me. I tried seeing her for a bit but I didn't quite like what I was seeing. Fairly obnoxious, loud sort of girl that'd slap you and actually make your arms go red. She was pretty clingy as well.
Not good.
I could fix her a bit if I were to date her though.. then maybe, just maybe, she'd be able to impress me with her personality - because her appearance isn't exactly top-notch.Reading back on my posts.. they do seem to be of that nature, but I don't think I've trolled since coming here.
If it's messy then you have to ask yourself whether you wanna be involved or not. If you're confident things will work out then go for it but it can backfire on you.

I reckon you should really now take your mind off both of them, hang out with your mates and do lots of things that will occupy you. It might just be some sort of phase or something, really it'll do you wonders.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ooo, I'm exciteddddd.
2nd thing I was/am excited about.
Might pack a bag just in case.
Remember when you packed a bag and came over mine the time before that? That was great. Aftermath wasn't so good. :/

-----
why are lesbians so hard to get? :( :cry:

HSC
N/A
Remember when you packed a bag and came over mine the time before that? That was great. Aftermath wasn't so good. :/

-----
why are lesbians so hard to get? :( :cry:
:cry:
What do you mean? :(

-------------------------------------

I understand. It's okay if we can't.
I'm not upset at all...
Seriously. Just want you to be safe:)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm not a pussy like everyone else here and pretty much go straight for a girl I like. Learn2 women.

Sucrose

HSC
If it's messy then you have to ask yourself whether you wanna be involved or not. If you're confident things will work out then go for it but it can backfire on you.

I reckon you should really now take your mind off both of them, hang out with your mates and do lots of things that will occupy you. It might just be some sort of phase or something, really it'll do you wonders.
I've been trying the whole getting-my-mind-off sort of thing lately.
It's hard, seeing as the girl I like is in my group and all. LOL

It's helping though.. making life easier.

HSC
N/A

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I've been trying the whole getting-my-mind-off sort of thing lately.
It's hard, seeing as the girl I like is in my group and all. LOL

It's helping though.. making life easier.
Time, only time will help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)