Sy123's BOS Minecraft Server (1 Viewer)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
This is the official thread for the current BOS Minecraft server. To join the server you need to have bought Minecraft and have it installed for the latest version (1.8).

The IP of the server is: 119.252.191.106:26757

The server is whitelisted, if you want to be whitelisted, then either post in this thread requesting a place, or PM me directly with your Minecraft username.

Rules: (as of 8/4/15)

- No griefing: This means no destruction of other people's property and builds, this also includes no thievery, if there is a chest near some structure of someone's or near a sign, then don't steal anything, if it is ambiguous, still do not take anything.

- Don't be an idiot: Just don't do anything dumb and you should be fine

- Don't explore and build out too far, stay within a -750 to 750 block radius (this is subject to change)

turntaker

HSC
This is the official thread for the current BOS Minecraft server. To join the server you need to have bought Minecraft and have it installed for the latest version (1.8).

The IP of the server is: 119.252.191.106:26757

The server is whitelisted, if you want to be whitelisted, then either post in this thread requesting a place, or PM me directly with your Minecraft username.

Rules: (as of 8/4/15)

- No griefing: This means no destruction of other people's property and builds, this also includes no thievery, if there is a chest near some structure of someone's or near a sign, then don't steal anything, if it is ambiguous, still do not take anything.

- Don't be an idiot: Just don't do anything dumb and you should be fine

- Don't explore and build out too far, stay within a -750 to 750 block radius (this is subject to change)
Sy I don't have a legit copy of Minecraft.
Make it offline mode :)

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Sy I don't have a legit copy of Minecraft.
Make it offline mode :)
Sorry turntaker, I shouldn't open my mouth in such a spiteful manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
Turntaker you cheap ass!

Buy it, it isn't that expensive lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't. my parents dont let me buy it and I don't have a credit card
dont judge me. you know my name, not my story

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
I want in! Could you whitelist FlyingKanga

BTW Turntaker if you need an account, I've got a spare throwaway that I found somewhere you could use.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
I want in! Could you whitelist FlyingKanga

BTW Turntaker if you need an account, I've got a spare throwaway that I found somewhere you could use.
I'm sorry for seeing this post so late, the thread got bumped down!

Added

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC

I have decided that I cannot be bothered to turn this Skeleton Dungeon into a grinder, so if anyone wants to have a go at it, go right ahead, I will just continue with the Zombie Pigman Farm project

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
The Gold/EXP Zombie Pigman Grinder is complete

I followed the following structure and video almost precisely:

At the start he shows how the pigman farm is used.

To get to the farm, one has to enter the portal (the one that leads to the nether Fortress), behind the portal there is a Diorite path, follow that path and it will take you to ladders that should take you to bedrock level, then you should come across this:

The minecarts are the to get through the nether, it is important to be careful here, you must go up the ladder, hold shift, and look up at the minecart (important that it is up), then while holding shift, right click twice in quick succession, and then you will arrive here:

The portal leads you back to the overworld, the portal leads to an unknown one on the top of the mountain, but just enter the portal back again to get back to the nether fortress.
To get to the farm, take the ladder up

This is the farm, the small chest has snowballs which are necessary to use the farm (only 1 is needed per grind). You get in the minecart, turn on the switch and then you will go off to here:

The minecart comes to an end, where there is an enclosed (named) ZOmbie Pigman, which you throw the snowball at, this will aggravate the pigman, resulting in this:

Who then get crushed. The minecart operates on a clock, so there is no need to get out of the minecart or do anything during the entire grind, you will pick up the EXP as you go over it with the minecart, the items are collected and put into chests at the back (currently there is no sorting but that will be implemented soon). To finish, wait until the minecart is at the end with the switch, hit the switch and get out of the minecart.

- Do not break any glass
- Do not take anything from the work chests (the one with the general building materials inside)
- Do not kill the named pigman, or hit it in anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)