Sydney Grammar Maths Past Papers, or some difficult maths questions?! (1 Viewer)

Infatuate

HSC
I'm in need of some past papers (helping my sister out here!), and I've heard Sydney Grammar has some awesome math ones.
So it'd be super awesome if anyone who has any yr9/yr10 syd grammar half yearlies/ yearlies (or any year, for that matter... preferably 9/10) could help her out.

She's intelligent. That's why it's so hard to find some challenging mathematical problems for her (haha, her school's extremely competitive and it's usually the last few difficult questions in the exams which determine the top ranks)... which is why the syd gram papers would help her out! :)

Orrrr you could just recommend me some difficult yr9/10 math level questions :)

THANKS SO MUCH <3
All help is greatly appreciated :):):)

PS: trades are negotiable... if needed. lol

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Many of the Year 9-10 topics are also in the Year 11/12 Cambridge Extension 1 book.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Grammar papers in year 9 and 10 for mathematics are not as special as you may think. They simply keep to a 4unit format, where they have 8 questions and they simply ask fundamental questions in the topics needed to cover and then Q7 and 8 will always produce those strange questions which only requires you to have the attitude to think outside the box a bit. Perhaps seeking a tutor to cater for the needs of your sister would be beneficial instead.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in need of some past papers (helping my sister out here!), and I've heard Sydney Grammar has some awesome math ones.
So it'd be super awesome if anyone who has any yr9/yr10 syd grammar half yearlies/ yearlies (or any year, for that matter... preferably 9/10) could help her out.

She's intelligent. That's why it's so hard to find some challenging mathematical problems for her (haha, her school's extremely competitive and it's usually the last few difficult questions in the exams which determine the top ranks)... which is why the syd gram papers would help her out! :)

Orrrr you could just recommend me some difficult yr9/10 math level questions :)

THANKS SO MUCH <3
All help is greatly appreciated :):):)

PS: trades are negotiable... if needed. lol
It may also be a good idea to get her started on senior maths! =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)