Sydney train stabbing (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahaah triple dot... you funny man... hows it going matey? everytime i see ya your tuning them sexy ladiz mate...

i doubt its random... but now i know why my train was late... or prolly just cityrail being themselves as usual

repz

HSC
wow the kid was from my area, but to be honest it sounds like a planned hit
they probably knew that the kid was going to that station so they waited and attacked him there
thats wat most attackers do stalk their prey
so most of society doesnt have to worry
imo, he prob did something to the other dude or the other dude just didnt like him, unless he was getting rolled which then again is a different story

Last edited:

gerhard

HSC
i was at strathfield at 3.30 today

it could have bene ME

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
half baked said:
Sydney train stabbing: student to undergo surgery
August 24, 2005 - 6:44PM

A Sydney high school student has been stabbed twice in the back while travelling on a suburban train.

The 15-year-old boy was attacked as the train pulled into Strathfield station, in Sydney's inner west, at about 3pm (AEST) today, police said.

The teenager managed to make his way to the stationmaster's office where he was given first aid until ambulance and police arrived.

The youth, from west suburban Fairfield, was taken to The Children's Hospital at Westmead where his condition was described as stable.

He will undergo surgery overnight, police said.

A crime scene was established on the train at North Sydney station, where it had travelled after leaving Strathfield.

A number of witnesses to the stabbing were being interviewed by police.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...undergo-surgery/2005/08/24/1124562914611.html

shows how dangerous travelling on the train in Sydney can be these days
NO. it shows , that you shouldnt mess with people who would stab you on a train.

ism

HSC
N/A
he probably didn't give up his seat for an old lady, and then she snapped.

HSC
ive only ever seen drunk old guys and the people with down syndrome snap voilently... and usually its because they percieve something as insulting to them, which in a way is motive in itself...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Most people with Down Syndrome I have met have been friendly.... are you sure you have the right disease?

But yeah, scary, bad. But do you know what.... worrying it aint going to change anything.... you just gotta live life and see what happens!

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
yeah, thats just nuts!!!wat is the world coming to??? Can it get any better, or do youse rkn that it will just get worse. And then finally, when its really unbearable... then what next, when the ozone is depleted and all the resources gone.. What will happen... is there a life after this sucky earth??? Is there a perfect place where we can escape from this doom???

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, fuck thats insane, my money's on gang related of some sort, as people have said, it doesn't sound too random.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Have they disclosed the ethinicity of the victim? That may shed some light as to whether or not the attack was 'gang-related'. Moreover, the fact that they haven't may indicate that the police and media do not want to incriminate the victim at this stage or emphasise his role in the whole scenario...

HSC
nah.. im 100% sure itwas down syndrome. not being offencive or nothing, but you can tell by the way they look... one even went to st leos, and they take down syndrome kids. But yeah... its not thier fault as such... just they see things different.

And i agree you should just live like you usually would... i mean if you listened to everything and avoided every danger the only way you could get anywhere was to walk in populated areas at daytime. I mean, on trains you get stabbed, buses and planes get blown up by terrorists, cars have a massive fatality rate, walking at night gets you mugged... if we listened to it all we wouldn't live... plus ignorance is bliss :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)