Sydney Uni Live! (1 Viewer)

terminator69

HSC
So who went today and what did you think of it?

I stayed for a few hours and had a really good time (lots of walking, though). I took a tour, saw a lecture and enjoyed a comedy debate in the quad. :):)

Last edited:

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
it was pretty good. though i reckon most of them are up themselves

the lady from the arts/ed (sec: s.s & hum) was extremely helpful. the secondary education lecture was good.

the kendo demonstration was good.

RuffWoof

HSC
info was helpful, 1.5 hrs was sufficient. Managed to go to UTS also.

HSC
It was awesome. Yeah, heaps of walking. Went to 4 lectures. ^_^

astroe

HSC
LOL.
I got there around 1ish.
All the free stuff was gone and most of the lectures I went to were such massive sleeping pills. Zzzzz... I swear, haha.
The Law lecture was pretty good actually. Helpful, and the building was pretty too.

Left around 4 but the line for the bus was like unbelievable - so my friends and I ended up walking to Market City for dinner.

Which is why my feet kill like crazy and I don't want to walk anymore. LOL.
I think I had more fun at UTS though.

OMFG. We were in the Law building lift and I wanted to explore so we pressed the 4th floor then as soon as the door opens on the 4th floor, AN ALARM/SIREN goes off, then I hear a man's voice saying "Security to Lift on 4th floor.." and I'm like "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I thought I was about to get arrested. :(

It turns out that my friend leaned onto the Emergency Help button, haha! We all ran away from the building scared. D: :haha:

0hNivlek

HSC
Lol i noticed that UTS and USYD had the same colour theme going on with the blues and yellows.

HSC
LOL.
I got there around 1ish.
All the free stuff was gone and most of the lectures I went to were such massive sleeping pills. Zzzzz... I swear, haha.
LOL i got a big pill from the pharmacy place :D
its like a squeezy stress pill thing LOL

Freakstyler09

HSC
I got to USYD at 3 ish and everything was pretty much gone, but I had a great time at UTS, it was so cool, free BBQ lunch, dancing for entertainment and cool lecturers i.e. accounting. There was also alot of great info stalls :tongue:

Arrhythmia

HSC
Did anyone manage to catch the Combined Science and Nutrition Lecture?
It was the one i really wanted to go to on the day and I missed out on it :mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
who was in the comedy debate? pat bateman?
bronte lambourne, eleanor gordon-smith and the captain of debating at sydney grammar, whoever that was.

i watched the first speaker [bronte] cause she's one of my close friends, but had to go cause i had other places i needed to be. i wanted to watch the whole thing though =[[.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i was kind of disappointed cause i knew everything i was told already, so yeah. and also got discouraged from second year transfer to bpsych if i don't make it in first year. was annoying.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
OMG! That looks totally awesome. I should've went, but none of my friends were willing to come with me.

astroe

HSC
I'm coming to UNSW too. ^_^
+3!

It'll be a fun day I reckon - can spend a whole day there instead of this half-day traveling nonsense.

They really should have had their own separate days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)