Sydney University Law 2010 Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
So, just wondering, who made USyd Law for this year?

Doing Arts/Law this coming year. (Or maybe Comm/Law, but leaning towards Arts).

rx34

HSC
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comm/law FTW :)
It seems my enrollment date is the 25th of Jan. Arghhh

Last edited:

pearling

HSC
N/A
We just go to the one enrolment day on 25/01 for both degrees yeah?

rx34

HSC
Yes, because the 25th of Jan is the enrollment for combined law, regardless of what the other degree is.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, in fact, we technically haven't even chosen the other degree yet. :p

rx34

HSC
GOOOO USYD! Nice sandstone buildings here I COME!!!!!!!

p.s: I have never been to USyd, but I heard they have nice buildings.

rx34

HSC
Grats guys. Oh it seems there aren't that many people here doing USyd law. Anyway, does anyone know the number of law spots available this year? I don't think the law website had updated its FAQ.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Grats guys. Oh it seems there aren't that many people here doing USyd law. Anyway, does anyone know the number of law spots available this year? I don't think the law website had updated its FAQ.
According to official figures, it might be 250. Not sure if that includes Graduate Law students.

paulpang22288

HSC
According to official figures, it might be 250. Not sure if that includes Graduate Law students.
Got in Sydney LLB (Graduate Law).

Combined law around 260 students, Graduate law around 90-100 students. I asked Chris at the reception of Sydney Law School.

For those who didn't make it to Combined Law, fear not! Because you can do a three year Bachelor degree and after that, by 2012, Sydney Uni will offer the JURIS DOCTOR program!!! (after Melbourne, UTS, ANU and UNSW etc.) HOWEVER details have not been confirmed and not officially acknowledged yet. But it WILL HAPPEN. Again source from the receptionist Chris.

Hopefully they will continue to have the conscience to offer Commonwealth Supported Places.

rx34

HSC
Got in Sydney LLB (Graduate Law).

Combined law around 260 students, Graduate law around 90-100 students. I asked Chris at the reception of Sydney Law School.

For those who didn't make it to Combined Law, fear not! Because you can do a three year Bachelor degree and after that, by 2012, Sydney Uni will offer the JURIS DOCTOR program!!! (after Melbourne, UTS, ANU and UNSW etc.) HOWEVER details have not been confirmed and not officially acknowledged yet. But it WILL HAPPEN. Again source from the receptionist Chris.

Hopefully they will continue to have the conscience to offer Commonwealth Supported Places.
You mean Christopher Pile? He was so unfriendly on the phone, I have such a bad impression of him.

musichan

HSC
I am :)

I'm doing Media&Communications and Law!

finally made sense (sort of) of all the units/majors stuff. so nervous and excited at the same time haha.

mckensara

HSC
I am :)

I'm doing Media&Communications and Law!

finally made sense (sort of) of all the units/majors stuff. so nervous and excited at the same time haha.
media and comm! i really wanted to do that but the workload looks like it may just kill me...
good on you :D

paulpang22288

HSC
You mean Christopher Pile? He was so unfriendly on the phone, I have such a bad impression of him.
Haha if you give him an impression that you're someone who's 30 years old, like talk in a pompous way, make yourself sound important and OVER-mature, then he won't be such a dick. First time I talked to him on the phone last year he WAS pretty mean, but the last few times he was okay because I actually PREPARED my "speech" before conversing with this guy.

Haha thanks to the SBHS 2009 graduate Aerath for congratulating me! Congratulations to you too!!:) Can't wait to meet everyone!! Quite a few Sydney Boys ppl are in Sydney Law aye? we shall see familiar faces.

Paul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)