Tattoo preferences (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
In a nutshell..
I'm getting a tattoo on Monday and I have three ideas, and I don't know which one to choose. I'll be getting it on my ankle regardless, but basically, I want to know what other people think..

What do you prefer out of the following:

shazran

HSC
ankle tats are awsome... i want one one the underside of my wrist as well and one on my foot

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The fact that you have to ask an internet forum which tattoo you should get indicates you're not particularly excited by any of them and that it's therefore a pretty retarded idea to get one at all.

boris

Banned
HSC
what a load of shit, fucking retarded tat. go and get something awesome for fucks sake.

get your scrotum tat'd and let us know how it goes

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I'd have thought you'd find a design that really really spoke to you, that you could never budge from, and THEN you decide to get a tattoo of it.
If you can't decide, don't do it.

the-new-world

HSC
the most important thing here would be
A) why are you getting it?
B) what does that actually mean to you and why do you need it perminantly on your body?
and C) if you have to ask an internet fourm then your probably doing this for the wrong reasons

tattoos are meant to be a personal thing, it's a perminant reminder to yourself of something special to you, it's not a way to show off something you think is awesome or cool

also tats hurt so shorter may be better but if you can stand it i'd say the third one with a seven in it se7en, then you can look heapz awesm bro when showing it off to your friends

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
They are all fucking awful. You should get a butterfly on your lower back to match.

CurlyRuby

HSC
If you don't care enough about any of them to know straight away, you shouldn't get one.
If it doesn't mean something to you, you may as well be one of those cliched bogans with the southern cross tattoed across their back.

HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
get carpe diem tattood on your chest man it would be rly original
aww i wanted that on my wrist :( lol
meh, now i'm getting mind over matter on my neck/back. written like

MIND
----------
MATTER

but better, obviously.

santacruzdude

HSC
are you seriously asking other people's opinions on the piece that will adorn your body for the rest of YOUR life?

do yourself a favor and just dont get a tattoo....thyank me later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)