Teachers on Strike (2 Viewers)

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
I don't know why some of you think it is justifiable to insult the other party so immaturely and with such obscene/lewd language. Be civil damnit, otherwise you don't even begin to comprehend the difference between debating and arguing.

'Cleaning out', or more appropriately, reforming, the 'middle' management; is not some miracle spray and wipe treatment. You do not simply remove a sizable fraction of the workforce and expect things to work out, because they don't. This is a base understanding of conservatism, so I am surprised the die-hard liberal party supporters are arguing against this. Call someone in the DOH/MOH, in a HR/IR position, and just ask them about this, I dare you.

Voluntary is also untrue. Half or more of these redundancies are workers on temporary contracts. It's quite hard at the moment to gain Full-Time employment.

As per actual teaching, of course it's a damn hard job, if you do it properly. Committed teachers spend all of their time on their students, and deserve at least 60000. It's a hugely important job. I know quite a few like this who do not spend their pay by far; this doesn't mean they do not deserve that pay package.

Those who are not committed, who simply go through the motions, do not deserve the pay, and do not deserve the job. Strange how, in my experience, the balance of substandard teachers is much higher in strict private schools, and the highest concentration of dedicated hard working teachers are in behavioural schools or liberal [as in liberty] focused government schools.

That is of course only my perception though.

2.5 - 3.6 = -1.1

Oh and if you think Arabic is worthless, how does the expression go "I don't even--"

fire the entire fucking public service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)