teachers that go on holiday LIKE RIGHT WHEN YOU NEED THEM HERE (1 Viewer)

babywhitto

my teachers are all here...and in the holidays we can email them, call them/sms them...go into school some days... its great!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I beat all our teachers are probably all going on a Carribean cruise together.

P

pLuvia

Gavrillo said:
I beat all our teachers are probably all going on a Carribean cruise together.

Last edited by a moderator:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Two English teachers at my school (neither of them mine) went on leave before the trials and before the HSC last year. It must be an english teacher thing.

HSC
neo_o said:
It must be an english teacher thing.
absolutely lol - my teacher was away on the day before our tests and she had practice essays she had to give back to us.....grumph.

P

pLuvia

-neurosurgeon- said:
absolutely lol - my teacher was away on the day before our tests and she had practice essays she had to give back to us.....grumph.

Last edited by a moderator:

kim_

my legal teacher was the best teacherif youre in her class its so easy to get high marks without even studying but now she left just before the trials and the hsc and were gunna hav some crappy substitute teacher... im so angry!!!

roadcone

HSC
my economics teacher is going away during the second week of trials and will not be back before the end of term. the irony is that the teacher we are getting, in my opinion, is much better

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
haha, so really bored decided to dig up thread I started ages ago and never replied to.
Yeah I know, you can learn heaps from studying by yourself but...it's best to have the teacher there. At my school they're severely understaffed esepcially in English - my teacher takes eng adv, ext 1 and 2 and there aren't many of us and she's a great teacher, but, you know different courses and stuff - she's stretched so thin. And she teaches yr 12 every year so I guess the only holiday she gets (long service leave plus the hols) is before the trials unfortunately for the current yr 12 of that year.
yes every year there is a migration of english and history teachers north....to europe...lovely for the tourist industry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)