Teachers with easiest & hardest jobs (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Korn said:
i'ld say PE teachers, IPT teachers and Mr Ducleis (IT admin) have easiest job, and English teacher or special ed teacher has hardest job of all teachers
yea true IPT teachers hav it pretty easy!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
sif pe teachers have it easy, you cant say that unless you'v been one.
most teachers have to mark essays so you cant say english teachers have it hard cos of that
pff u dont have to be a PE teacher to tell that they got it easy, all the do is instruct how to play some sports and sit there watching u play. big woop

lala2

Banned
HSC
I reckon English is the hardest, then maths and science jointly, and PE teachers the easiest of all

Trev

stix
HSC
Easy: PE, IPT, SDD (the SDD teacher at our school has 2 classes, and some online but meh).
Hard: English (having to mark all that crap, knowing all the texts etc, shit I'd hate it!)

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
Hard and easy!

The hardest subject to teach would definetly be woodworking. They have to teach quite a few students from scratch how to build things, and plus they have to motivate people to actually do stuff rather than lie around.

The easiest subject would definetly be SDD. The teachers dont know anything to teach us, so they have it easy by teaching us nothing.

Pace_T

HSC
maths would have to be hardest in my opinion
ppl get so frustrated with it
especially in my class. sometimes the students just scream out WTF WHERE'D THAT MINUS ONE GO YA CUNT or something along those lines
i seriously don't know how maths teachers maintain sanity

easiest would have to be ipt imo
with the range of good textbooks and easy to understand content, all the teacher has to do is make sure you sit down and copy from the textbook.

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
How would SDD be an easy subject to teach? Imagine trying to answer all the questions of your leet students in 4 or 5 different programming languages...

HSC
i feel sorry for the SDD teachers, most are a little lost because they are new to the course

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Amen to that.

Except PE teachers have to teach sex-ed, which is difficult. Especially if you were a guy in an all-girls school telling 15-year-olds how to put condoms on bananas.

craz

HSC
I don't think any teachers have it real easy. As I'm studying to become a teacher...they all start out the same thing.

Anyways...the hardest subjects to teach are: English....

Easiest: Maths (it's easy it's either right or wrong and there are a zillion right solutions to finding the answer), IPT, SDD.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A P.E teacher gets paid exactly the same as an english teacher.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah english teachers have the hardest job. how boring must it be to go through the same texts year after year, and mark the same sorts of essays and deconstruct things until you start thinking in themes instead of words. i dont reckon pe teachers have it easy, though, at least not at my school - they get stuck with heaps of ppl who dont wanna do it and are only there coz it was their only feasible choice. the art teachers probably have it easiest, since so much of the work is up to the students own imagination. the theory wouldnt be that hard to teach either.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
There are some teachers out there who enjoy studying the same texts and reading essays...these teachers are fucked in the head. These...are English teachers.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
My English teacher read Emma over the Christmas holidays like 5 times, and that was before she realised we were studying it :\

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
english teachers are weird... they're all like eccentric or they just really like english... its a bit disturbing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)