Tell of teacher you hate after last exam (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
Just gonna tell my phys teache'r that I learn't more out of the book in 2 weeks than he's taught me all yr!

waza_

HSC
Last years Year 12 water bombed a few classrooms during classes after the final exam, they mainly aimed for the Year7/8 classes though so it was funny

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I'm not, cos they've all done their best to teach us, mostly, i got a couple of them T-shirts (they say stuff like "mmmmmmm π" (pi) or "I think in Iambic pentameter")
+1. I have some teachers who admittedly aren't the best, but they do genuinely care and I'm not going to go tell off people who are trying to do their job as well as they can.

tallicachild

HSC
ahahaha i told off my hated teacher during school, about 3 weeks before finishing.
how much i hated her and she taught me nothing.
lots of swearing.
throwing books, slamming of desks.
i dont regret any of it.

hairspray

HSC
As tempting as it is to tell off some of my teachers, I can't cos my brother goes to the school...

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i did, i told mine today, cause i was about to leave the school and bumped into him and he asked me how i went and i told him

Me: Really well actually
Him: So you learnt something then?
Me: Yes
Him: Thats good then.
Me: But not from you.
Him: What!?
Me: Ms. X taught me more than you did in an entire year.
Him: (stunned silence)
Me: Oh and how you told me what i was doing all year was wrong, turns out I was right along. Bye. Oh btw your nice person but a lousy teacher. Tah Tah.

and walked off him just standing there in silence. :D felt good.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
i did, i told mine today, cause i was about to leave the school and bumped into him and he asked me how i went and i told him

Me: Really well actually
Him: So you learnt something then?
Me: Yes
Him: Thats good then.
Me: But not from you.
Him: What!?
Me: Ms. X taught me more than you did in an entire year.
Him: (stunned silence)
Me: Oh and how you told me what i was doing all year was wrong, turns out I was right along. Bye. Oh btw your nice person but a lousy teacher. Tah Tah.

and walked off him just standing there in silence. :D felt good.

haha, how very liberating! ggod job =P

give the book 'idiots guide to teaching' to your teacher :p
oh man i love this!! no joke, my whole class hates this certain teacher... pretty sure that'd be a lovely way to say goodbye... LOL!

note: will be doing this AFTER internals are settled/confirmed/sentin and unable to be changed!! (he gave me the wrong trial mark... need to make sure he fixes that first!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)