Tennis (1 Viewer)

chait

bit off topic

Originally posted by Orange Juice
obviously there are better lookin ladies out there but still you gotta admit shes hot...
who cares if she was chuckin tantrums it doesnt change her physically... still hot...
shes got an american accent.. surprised me...
think i might have asked you this before... is there a Ms Schlyder at your school? she's an english teacher

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
obviously there are better lookin ladies out there but still you gotta admit shes hot...
who cares if she was chuckin tantrums it doesnt change her physically... still hot...
shes got an american accent.. surprised me...
I'm a girl... I'm not going to "admit" she's hot. To me, she's simply not and I know guys out there who think the same so as I said before... individual taste.

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
tennis is funky :D i just played again a few days ago after not playing for like 3 or so years :/ was a bit rusty lol but got my serve good nuff during the practice hehe. :chainsaw:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Yeah tennis is the best, I've been playing it for the last 7 years in comps and that, but recently haven't played for about 4 months so maybe my serve and ground shots are rusty.

I also really like playing cricket, especially tonking a few sixes into the car park and breaking some windows.

:D :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AcCeSs-DeNieD
I reckn Daniela Hantuchova is pretty hot as well....plus she has sometime Kournakova hasn't got......a singles title.
agreed ... but i think she only has one so ... its better than none tho ...

Morgues

Hantuchova looked anorexic at the aussie open
Even though Kournikova has very good looks I don't believe she should be earning more $ then the William sisters when she absolutely sucks at tennis

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
yeh ... she is anorexic ...

often it not about the tennis ... its about selling stuff ...

just as its not always about qualifications ... but the individual ...

yeh, i love tennis too.It's the only sport im good at.I often play singles but doubles is the funniest- cause there's nothing like telling your friend to ' pull your socks up'.My aces are rare ,but when i do them they're heaps fast ( in my opinion) .Anna Kournikova should stick to modelling, then playing tennis .She has been ranked as high as 8 in the world though.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by InfiniteQ

I'm a girl... I'm not going to "admit" she's hot. To me, she's simply not and I know guys out there who think the same so as I said before... individual taste.
I'm a guy and I don't think anna K is "that hot", she seems pretty cheap really, just using her looks to get what she wants and it works with most guys. She can't play tennis because she has become so involved about the image she wants to portray of herself, pretty shallow if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)