Tennis (1 Viewer)

professor

oh same here...but these days i rather play more than watch coz playing is more exciting and u actually control what you gonna do...but if it comes to Agassi vs Sampras matches, i'll forget any tennis schedule i have

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
Yeah I like my tennis, but not when it's like 35 degrees as it has been at the adidas international. I was getting tired just watching them.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
yep im a huge tennis fan myself

used to play for good old leet squad sponsered by maccas :p

not anymore though im more stuck into books i gave it up just for good old study hehe

when tennis is on ill watch it from start - end :p

especially watching players with big serves - safin :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
haha yeah tennis is cool!
i cant play tennis to save my life, but its fun watching!

favourite player, safin :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
does anyone know where i can get those giant tennis balls? :confused:

del

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
hmm I walked into BigW @ Macquarie the other week and they had them

dissonance

yeah...I'll raise my hand.

Actually I'm watching the tennis right now eventhough I haven't played since the end of the last school season. I have been seriously thinkin about playin some social comps once I get around to organising myself etc.

I got knida sick of how competitive it was to play tennis in the GPS comp -- wasn't really enjoying it too mucn by the end. So yeah, thats why I'm thinkin about *social* tennis.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
tennis is heaps fun ... if only i could serve ...

watching tennis is pretty good ... but i usually struggle to stay awake very late at night or early morning ... and im too lazy to work the vcr ...:(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
when i was at adidas it wasnt that hot...like the couple of days after sheesh...so humid
im pretty lucky for going on that day cuz i got to see safin and kournakova .. and it was their last game cuz safin has pulled out and kournakova lost :p

needtostudy

yeh i love tennis. i can do all the shots with power except the backhand once in a while i can rip one :D
i was considering taking it on a tennis career hehe but now i m stuck in books trying to study
watching tennis now is much beta u dun get tanned ! :p

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Originally posted by professor
oh same here...but these days i rather play more than watch coz playing is more exciting and u actually control what you gonna do...but if it comes to Agassi vs Sampras matches, i'll forget any tennis schedule i have
EXACTLY Sampras and Agassi are GODS!!!

GO PETE!!!!

Ac:p :D :cool:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by marsenal
Yeah I like my tennis, but not when it's like 35 degrees as it has been at the adidas international. I was getting tired just watching them.
You were there? I was working there!!

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
when i was at adidas it wasnt that hot...like the couple of days after sheesh...so humid
im pretty lucky for going on that day cuz i got to see safin and kournakova .. and it was their last game cuz safin has pulled out and kournakova lost :p
Im so glad she lost, I seriously don't like her... she was chuckin tantrums in the doubles. I wasn't able to see a lot of games, was working mostly.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by InfiniteQ

Im so glad she lost, I seriously don't like her... she was chuckin tantrums in the doubles. I wasn't able to see a lot of games, was working mostly.
yeah i was watchin the doubles game... damn she was chuckin trantums... at one time i saw her mouth "F... YOU'' when the empire said OUT... hmmz...

she's pretty and she knows it too.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
PLay Tennis NO, Watch Tennis YES!!! I feel kinda sorry for the tennis players when in OZ. . . 35 degree heat is harsh weather to be running around!!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah.. when its 35 degress i cant do anything except sit round n bludge... dam i couldnt run round in that kind of heat, considering a game usually last for bout an hour...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
obviously there are better lookin ladies out there but still you gotta admit shes hot...
who cares if she was chuckin tantrums it doesnt change her physically... still hot...
shes got an american accent.. surprised me...

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
When I was at the adidas I saw they were selling them for about $40, and they didn't look the best of quality, so if you ask me they are a bit of a rip of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)