Term 2 Holiday Discussion! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

van.tango

HSC
Hmm. I started my historical investigation today, which was a laugh a minute. Totally.

cfair

Banned
HSC
so it should, just think if you were you'd be WRITING that task out, not typing it on one of these computer gadgets

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Haven't done anything these past 3 days. =/ I feel so bad because I've bludged so much. I'll write up a timetable of what I'll have to do - if I can be bothered that is. Ah .. anybody know where I can get LED's and cheap copper wire ? I need to make an electrical circuit model ..

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Librarys are good places to work, except i get tempted by those MAD mags. :S
cfair do you support single dads?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz said:
Haven't done anything these past 3 days. =/ I feel so bad because I've bludged so much. I'll write up a timetable of what I'll have to do - if I can be bothered that is. Ah .. anybody know where I can get LED's and cheap copper wire ? I need to make an electrical circuit model ..
Try Dick Smith, Tandy or any electronic's store.

Maybe even Bunnings :confused:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Urgh, I haven't started on any school work yet. :eek:

Haecce

HSC
van.tango said:
Hmm. I started my historical investigation today, which was a laugh a minute. Totally.
What are you doing yours on? I'm doing Herodotus for Ancient and French Revolution for Modern.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
What is the historical investigation anyways? Our teacher said we're going to get one soon, but I don't have a clue what it is. :confused:

Cheap Thrills

HSC
The historical investigation is an assessment were you have to design an historical question, and then research the topic and answer the question as an essay. Some schools do speeches and other things, but generally, its an essay. I did mine on Solon from Athens for ancient (18/20 :D) and the Rwandan genocide for modern.

fashionfreak101

HSC
I need help with me Business Research task i need questions to ask the entrepreneur HELP !!

aiz

HSC
N/A
fashionfreak101 said:
I need help with me Business Research task i need questions to ask the entrepreneur HELP !!
name, age, qualifications, exp, etc.

Zephyrio

HSC
Cheap Thrills said:
The historical investigation is an assessment were you have to design an historical question, and then research the topic and answer the question as an essay. Some schools do speeches and other things, but generally, its an essay. I did mine on Solon from Athens for ancient (18/20 :D) and the Rwandan genocide for modern.
Congrats on that great mark!

For me I did Yitzhak Rabin. The assessment was based on two sections: a speech in the persona of your chosen leader and then a written report. I got 10/10 for the speech :D but haven't received the reports yet.

And about the Rwandan Genocide - have you watched "Hotel Rwanda"? That movie was so good, and it gave me chills.

Pankcake Guddu

HSC
i just have to write up my chem pracs and thats it ..well that and getting ready for maths trials...NEVER BECOME AN ACCELERANT its just not worth it...ruined all my holidays since yr 9. apart from that i havent done much but write up notes for yearly's.... have fun everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)