• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race 6 (2 Viewers)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
so glad that victoria and jonathon are out of the race, they were funny to begin with but then in that last episode particularly they just got annoying. i absolutely adore kris and jon, they're so cute together and in that recap when the gas spurted all over them? they just laughed... ahh so cute.

gosh

i wouldve thought Jonathan and victoria wouldve been eliminated much earlier in the race considering they had such a volatile, dysfunctional relationship. im suprised they made it that far. But nonetheless, its good to see them go

sarevok

HSC
I <3 Jonathan. his ridiculous ego and crazed misogony made him more entertaining than most fictional characters on television.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I thought it was only a recap last night, i didn't know a new episode was shown:(
i would have liked to see johnathon and victoria go

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeah i like kris and jon as well.. i think i want tthem to win.. are they the dating long distance or the models??.. i donno, but they were the only ones that didnt fight and attempt to kill each other??.. this race just shows how bad a relationship can turn...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
damn i wanted jonathon to win ... becuase that wouldve been more entertaining than any of the others

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
hello all,
the previous episode,well do you remember how they had to go back and get the donkeys,well it was actually johnathons fault has he looked like a lost lil puppy 2 find the donkeys and he was the one who read the clue.

but i would like to see bolo and lori to win,but doesnt kris and jon(im not sure if thats their names,screwed up the names)the happy couple..man i have never seen them argue...

anyways also i hate rebecca she leads adam half the time...well go Bolo and Lori

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
This week sees the teams travel to sri-lanka to the tsunami affected reigons weeks before the disaster striked.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
jonathan and victoria did get elimintated, hahaha... they were terrible, i liked his underwear.. he was as skinny as many of the ethiopians.. lol

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
how awesome was yesterdays show...
they had my country i was proud:).but what happend when they went and gave the gold thing to the priest i didnt get to watch the whole thing

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i liked it...
glad taht lori and bolo are gone...
are u talking about the monk?
the dude in the orange who gave them a clue?
i wasnt watching the whole thing so im not sure if that is what u are refering to.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
last night they went to sri-lanka.. where uhh i cant really remember, but they went to the top of lion rock i think it was called.. and they had to look through binoculars and find the flag.. then it was located at a swimming pool.. they had to go back down the rock.. this is why lori and bo lost because they didnt read the instructions properly and so lori came out last.. so when they got to the swimming pool.. they had to swim to the pit stop.. and it was funny.. because a few of the teams didnt know and ran to the pit stop.. but yeah they were told to swim to the pit stop.. it was rather funny.. the final three teams were in the pool at once..

o yeah a few of the tasks in between.. do a polo sort of thing on elephants... or climb trees to get a coconut thing.. that was the roadblock.. the detour was the lion rock.. they had to buy rice to give to a monk who performed a sort of ritual.. adam and rebecca got quite heated up... kris and jon still no fights.. its amazing..

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Kendra is just a stupid illiterate bitch, 'ohhh the poverty' 'the food is making me sick'.

They are going to Japan next week, yay!

somecooldude

HSC
doesnt seem like japan. from the preview they were carrying buckets of water with sticks.. that seems chinese to me lol

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
The Amazing Race 7 with Survivors Rob and Amber will premiere immediately after TAR 6 finishes.

The new race begins Thursday May 5th at 8.30pm (replacing Lost for that week).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)