• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race 6 (2 Viewers)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
looks like next weeks episode is still going to be in CHina, thats good, tonights episode was good.. except that it was based all in Shanghai, wish they expanded a bit more.. maybe next week's episode..

the transportation was such a big problem, and communication seemed to be more of a bigger issue than in previous destinations..

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
My bad, it was China.

I wish they had shown more of rural China. Perhaps they will next week.

TAR7 is supposed to be one of the better series, so yay for channel 7 doing something good and putting it on.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
they're starting TAR7 already?!

or am i having a blonde moment...

DAMNIT i wish adam and rebecca were eliminated.. they are REALLY starting to piss me off

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
so was TAR7 on straight after TAR6 on last night? cause i went too bed.. :(

sorry if im sounding dumb

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
um no if you yead above it starts may 3rd. TAR 6 still has 2 legs left and i persoinally dont think seven will start a new season while a current one is on air.

There are 2 more episodes left on TAR6 here is the breakdown.

Thursday April 22nd at 9.40 - second to last leg , the last elimination which will reveal the final 3.
Thursday April 29th at 9.40 - The final leg, who will cross the finishline and win $1, 000,000 ?
Thursday May 5th at 8.40 - 2 hour Premiere of season 7 feat Survivors Rob and Amber.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
That sounds retarted to me. I know they are trying to be different but it could just turn into one of those bad family holiday shows but i'm sure they will figure out some way to make it diverse.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
routemarker said:
um no if you yead above it starts may 3rd. TAR 6 still has 2 legs left and i persoinally dont think seven will start a new season while a current one is on air.

There are 2 more episodes left on TAR6 here is the breakdown.

Thursday April 22nd at 9.40 - second to last leg , the last elimination which will reveal the final 3.
Thursday April 29th at 9.40 - The final leg, who will cross the finishline and win $1, 000,000 ?
Thursday May 5th at 8.40 - 2 hour Premiere of season 7 feat Survivors Rob and Amber.
oo thanks for clearing that up for me :)

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
Sweets said:
Kendra is just a stupid illiterate bitch, 'ohhh the poverty' 'the food is making me sick'.

I agree I HATE KENDRA!!!!!! i dont like adam and rebecca that much but it would be so satisfying to see them beat freddy and kendra cause they would flip! the final four are all the same, young dating couples. kris and john are the only team i like now

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
kat_mandu said:
I agree I HATE KENDRA!!!!!! i dont like adam and rebecca that much but it would be so satisfying to see them beat freddy and kendra cause they would flip! the final four are all the same, young dating couples. kris and john are the only team i like now
Inkow! I think her favourite word is "ghetto". She's always saying "ghetto this, ghetto that". Extremely culturally-illiterate.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
routemarker said:
if you think thats crazy, TAR8 will start not long after TAR7 finishes this year.
Are you talking about the US, Oz or both?

tempco

HSC
why did the kristy and lena have to go >_<

totally agree with what you guys say about kendra though! how ungrateful does she come across as lol

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
McLake said:
Are you talking about the US, Oz or both?
BOTH! TAR8 starts in September in america and its likely seven will air the season within a week of US broadcasts. The Amazing Race has become must see tv for Thursday. It's a top 20 show, wins its timelsot nationally.

You know The Amazing Race 7 is the #1 show in Canada, beating Desperate Housewives and Lost in terms of viewers (shows are on the same network). Survivor Pulau is the 2nd most watched show.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I wonder what happens with that couple who get harassed by the chinese taxi driver this week? I saw a glimpse of it on last thur's preview

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
omg what a fucking crap day Hayden and Aaron had.. if i was them i woulda thrown myself off the cliff when the key broke.. i couldnt believe their bad luck!!

but when Aaron proposed to Hayden i was in shock! it was soo beautiful, even though they had a crap day, had been eliminated and lost the million dollars, they had that one bit of happiness that they will remember forever.. i must admit i had a few tears coming when he got down on one knee :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
omg what a fucking crap day Hayden and Aaron had.. if i was them i woulda thrown myself off the cliff when the key broke.. i couldnt believe their bad luck!!

but when Aaron proposed to Hayden i was in shock! it was soo beautiful, even though they had a crap day, had been eliminated and lost the million dollars, they had that one bit of happiness that they will remember forever.. i must admit i had a few tears coming when he got down on one knee :)
yeah I felt sorry for them tonight... talk about bad luck..

my eyes got a bit watery too when he proposed haha..

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
it was a great moment when he proposed but i was getting so sick of hearing hayden complain for the whole leg......

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i have to agree with you guys i soo hate kendra but im going for them cos of Freddy and how bad are those glasses...omfg!!!!!
and i hate the happy couple aka Jon and kris...why cant they get pissed of at each other...ahhhhhh!!!come on whos that happy ALL THE TIME??theres my lil rant:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)