The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

waterfowl

HSC
life.like.that. said:
or don burke, so he can complain when TAR Aussie version gets cancelled, like he did so eloquently when burkes backyard died.

LOL...don burke is very strange person. He said on ACA that he doesn't understand why people would say he's mean...but I know a couple of people who have worked with him on Burkes Backyard and they said he is the most angry man ever. One friend of mine was on his show doing something with sound (his first day) and Don yelled at him for being too slow! I don't understand why anyone hasn't gone on ACA to complain about him...maybe they're too scared :p

But an Aussie version of TAR would be cool...I dunno how long I'd last if I went in it though, and I would be so devistated if I got knocked out and then they went to Austria, Germany or Switzerland!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
dave_119 said:
it is indeed.. he wld be a good host.. what about international TAR??
yeah i rekon grant bowler should host it
and is the mole ever coming back?
and international one would be cool

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ahhhhh im so pissed about the damn amazing race thing. Although this thread has moved on to TAR, but i would like to rant and rave on a bit. i missed the damn episode last week so i went on the net to find out who got kicked out.........and the damn winners were up on the screen with a big sign across their faces "WINNERS". damn them i hate knowing the ending.............wheres the suspense now. bastards...............ok thats my rant..........

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
that would be because it has finished over there
u should have just asked!!!
i know who wins but just because i am impatient :D

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
mizz_smee said:
that would be because it has finished over there
u should have just asked!!!
i know who wins but just because i am impatient :D
i knowwwwww, but i logged on to channel 7 :(...........i didnt realise theyd lead me to the actually US Amazing race site....................once again..............bastards

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
routemarker said:
funny that i watched the first ep back in 2001 and it blew my mind.
Me too. I stayed up many a night till 12, with my sis and mum, watching this show. It's the best show I have ever seen.

And to those who wan't an aussie version, do any of us remeber Oz Survivor. I didn't watch it 'cause I knew it would be bad, Ozzies just don't fight like the Americans do, they aren't as fun to watch.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
mizz_smee said:
yeah i rekon grant bowler should host it
and is the mole ever coming back?
and international one would be cool
I don't think so.. hasn't it been a couple of years since it was on?
International TAR would be better than an Aussie TAR

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
McLake said:
And to those who wan't an aussie version, do any of us remeber Oz Survivor. I didn't watch it 'cause I knew it would be bad, Ozzies just don't fight like the Americans do, they aren't as fun to watch.
they can they just need to find those people. Ozzie survivor sucked because casting did a horrible job plus the way it was produced was horrible.

HSC
i remember one of the challenges in australian survivor didn't even work

the teams were out on the beach for about 10 hours waiting for something to light and it never did..... they had to abandon the challenge

i remember katie gold was the bitch of the show and offered the only mildly dramatic moments

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argh I hate the twins, they're so stupid!!.. I can't believe Chip told them where the clue was :rolleyes: .. and he helped those models with the rock thing and they overtook him! :mad: .. In conclsuion, the fat bro's are useless, same goes for the twins.. Oh I also hate Brandon and Nicole! :uhhuh:

fantasia

HSC
i hate the couple that are coming first now. the guy is an absolute jerk off.

i'm beginning to like chip and kim now.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I laughed a lot during this episode... I wish I could remember all the bits! I'm beginning to really like this cast, even the twins and the people u think are annoying. Annoying people add to the show, they really do! Like, I really hate Charla and Mirna, but they have to stay around, theyre totally hilarious! ha! I thought it was great how they waited till everyone was asleep and then slowly creeped away. And I thought it was funny how Brandon put his hands to his mouth like a girl when Nicole told him to shut up in gallery. Just a little thing, but it delivered a laugh. Hmm.. trying to remember more...

Oh, next week should be great!! Id love to see the bowling mums begging for money.

OH!! And the locations this season are fantastic! Russia and Egypt... Im loving it.

I really love each season for different reasons. I think each season has its own personality and the casting is perfect for each season. I try to think of a favourite season, but they all stand alone.... unlike Survivor, where you can immediately point out horrid series... Africa, Thailand...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Trigger189 said:
Like, I really hate Charla and Mirna, but they have to stay around, theyre totally hilarious! ha! I thought it was great how they waited till everyone was asleep and then slowly creeped away.
Haha Charla and Mirna are so manipulative - they're really good at the game..
I kept laughing this episode too.. but it was mostly just at the midget running around..

Last edited:

waterfowl

HSC
The fat guys are soo annoying! Especially how they are so critical of the people (of the countries they visst). Like saying that all the Russians are morbid people or watever. Stupid typical American, no appreciation of other cultures!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)