The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Yeah, and they also said "stupid foreigners" in an earlier episode.

Chip and Kim are becoming my favourite team. Oh, and MIRNA.. haha, what a retarded name. It really suits her I reckon! She'd also suit such names as Hernice, Olga and Mulva

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Im really going for Mirna and Charla now...and as always, i hate those fat brothers :mad:. WTF is their problem with foreigners?!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
Argh I hate the twins, they're so stupid!!.. I can't believe Chip told them where the clue was :rolleyes: .. and he helped those models with the rock thing and they overtook him! :mad: .. In conclsuion, the fat bro's are useless, same goes for the twins.. Oh I also hate Brandon and Nicole! :uhhuh:
thats exactly like me...
i hope the team in front wins... i dont know why they annoy people... for instance when they were talking to some guy... and the midget team butted in... that was just wrong..... and they just bitched about it...
or the token black team! yeh they can win it as well!
and who thought the twins would be able to haul 600 pounds of stone? wtf?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i really liked last nights episode
makes me wanna go to the pyramids

and charla and mirna shit me
i hope they don't catch up to the front couple coz thats what lloks like happening
and i like them
i like chip and kim
i thought it was nice he helped two teams out
and that made him loose a place overall

i didn't like the twist that they had
where they take all their money
id have prefered them to be eliminated.

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
ok, i don't want to end up like joujou, so tell me what happened between them booking the tickets on the plane and arriving in Egypt! An ignorant friend called me during TAR (!!!) and i missed at least 15 min!

i thought it was weird how mirna goes to charla, ' do a little dance for us while we wait' and she actually did one...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
As Colin & Christie boarded their flight to Cairo, Linda & Karen and Kami & Karli raced into the Hermitage in hopes of catching up to the four Teams waiting at the airport. With the help of a local, Kami & Karli quickly found "The Return of the Prodigal Son," went to a nearby travel agency to book the 3:15pm flight and hurried off to the airport. (Kami & Karli on Russian cabs)

Meanwhile, Linda & Karen continued to search for the painting, commenting, "If we lose, it's because of our stupidity." (Linda & Karen enjoy Russia) After locating the painting, the bowling moms hurried to the ticket counter at the airport, only to find that the taxi driver took them to the wrong airport: the domestic airport. By the time Linda & Karen reached the international airport, the flight carrying the other five Teams, including Kami & Karli, who barely got on board, had already departed. Now stranded in last place, the bowling moms lost hope until they talked to a ticket agent who booked them onto a flight that would connect through Frankfurt, where they would meet up with the five Teams that had departed earlier.

Determination paid off for two Teams, who gained an advantage by finding better flights. In Paris, Colin & Christie found a flight that would land in Cairo at 2:35am versus 2:25pm, creating nearly a 13-hour lead over the other Teams. In Frankfurt, Charla & Mirna secretly found a flight that would land at 2:25pm instead of 3:15pm with the other five Teams. The cousins slinked off during the night when their competitors had fallen asleep.

FIRST PLACE
Landing in Cairo, Colin & Christie took a taxi to the Tower of Cairo to discover it was closed until 9am. Still, they had a nine-hour lead. After a restful night under the stars in Cairo, the dating couple climbed the tower steps in the morning and opened their clue to find the first of two Fast Forwards on the Race. In this Fast Forward, Teams had to make their way to the Pharaonic Village. Once there, they needed to find a sarcophagus and transport it by ferry to a temple and deliver it to the priest inside to receive the Fast Forward reward.

Opting to do this, the dating couple began looking for the village, but disagreed on where to find the sarcophagus. Over Christie's objections, Colin directed the pair to the wrong area. Christie then took over and found the ancient coffin, which they carried into the ferry. Chastising Colin, Christie said, "You know what? You never trust me. And, I said the sarcophagus was on the other side." Colin defended himself as the pair squabbled while carrying the sarcophagus to the priest in the temple.
Upon receiving their Fast Forward reward, the dating couple learned they could proceed directly to the next Pit Stop, the Sphinx. Arriving at the Pyramids, Colin marveled, "We are at one the most incredible places on the planet Earth." Colin & Christie stepped onto the mat at the foot of the Sphinx, and host Phil Keoghan informed the couple they were in first place. On their position right now, Christie remarked, "We're in a huge lead and we're crossing our fingers we'll be able to hang onto it." (Colin loves the Pyramids)

GETTING SHAFTED
Arriving in Cairo in second place at 2:25pm, Charla & Mirna sped off to the Tower of Cairo and found a Route Marker instructing them to travel 14 miles to the Giza Plateau, home of the three Great Pyramids. Once there, they had to follow yellow rocks to their next clue. As Charla & Mirna made their way to the Giza Plateau, the plane carrying Chip & Kim, Marshall & Lance, Kami & Karli, Brandon & Nicole and Linda & Karen landed in Cairo. In the cab race to the tower, the brothers took an early lead, but were passed by Brandon & Nicole, who arrived first. A concerned Kami & Karli arrived in last place, but passed Linda & Karen on the drive to the Giza Plateau.

As Chip & Kim, Brandon & Nicole and Marshall & Lance began their walk along the yellow stones, Charla & Mirna arrived at the Route Marker to discover a Roadblock. In this Roadblock, one Team member had to climb down a series of ladders to the base of Osiris Shaft, 140 feet below the surface. Next, they needed to search a watery tomb for a satchel, bring it back to the surface and present it to an Egyptologist, who would give them their next clue. (Brandon on getting the shaft)

Citing claustrophobia as a deterrent, Mirna deferred the task to Charla, who began putting on the protective gear to descend down the shaft. A courageous Charla slowly climbed down the ladder, rung by rung, until she reached the base of Osiris Shaft. After lifting the satchel out of the dirty water, Charla found climbing back up to be more challenging because she was carrying the heavy wet bag on her shoulders. In the end, Charla became the hero for her Team: she walked out of the shaft and presented the satchel to the Egyptologist, receiving a map of Giza in return. Teams needed to use this map along with the puzzle pieces in the satchel to plot their course. By assembling the puzzle on top of the map, they would see a hole in the puzzle that marked where they would find their next clue. (Charla explains her Team)
-------------------------------
thats what was on the website
well a bit of it anyways
i just got what looked like wat u needed

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Colin and Christie! Thats their names! Yeah, I really like them! They got the pitstop half an hour into the show!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Those two in first place have about a 6 hour lead on everyone else. But we all know they won't keep it because the dickheads will make somethingnext week that requires them to wait 7 hours for a flight or opening hours of somewhere. Thats a bunch of crap because they earned they're 6 hour lead and should be allowed to keep it.

pungpui

HSC
Pretty soon they'll go to Dubai to the Burj Al Arab...I stayed there last year!!! wow...to c the place on tv and on TAR!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
on the 25th of November, the final week of the ratings survey, seven will show 2 episodes from 8.30.

Episode 7 - 'Are you sure this is safe?'

Episode 8 - 'I'm going to jail' (Must see episode!)

moogle180

I think colin and christie do lose their lead as next weeks promo included mirna and charla fighting with them over a taxi or something....

how u doin?

HSC
i always love it when stupid people are so sure of themselves. This weeks ep with Colin (the dude whos in the lead..) trying to find the picture of the prodigal son. Thats Jesus! we need to find a picture of Jesus!!

i did have a vague idea who the prodigal son, and can understand that some wouldn't, but it was just funny how confident he was.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Orange Juice said:
routemaker wtf you on? they name eps?
yeah, they always take a quote from the episode said by one of the contestants for the title.

I hear they go the Philippines towards the end!! Sweet! I've been holding out for that for 5 seasons!

waterfowl

HSC
how u doin? said:
i always love it when stupid people are so sure of themselves. This weeks ep with Colin (the dude whos in the lead..) trying to find the picture of the prodigal son. Thats Jesus! we need to find a picture of Jesus!!

i did have a vague idea who the prodigal son, and can understand that some wouldn't, but it was just funny how confident he was.

It was even funnier if you know the story of the prodigal son...Jesus, LOL, some people on this race are hilarious!
I thought most people (Christian or not) knew at least something of the story...at least enough to know he wasn't Jesus...LOL.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Reshie said:
can sumone fill me in and tell me who lost i missed it
No one.. it was a non-elimination round. The bowling mums came last, so now they've had all their money taken away, and they will not recieve any money for the next leg of the race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)