Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
omg lool, and the censoring
One Piece censoring comparison - YouTube

@kiraken
i've heard of that. what is it about?
Its essentially about a group of bounty hunters in space but it really gets quite deep and philosophical, not in a pretentious "deep feelz" way but in a "this makes me really think" type of way, it also has great variety and the pacing, characters and dialogue are superb

English dub is better than subs too so I recommend that

iEatOysters

HSC
Its essentially about a group of bounty hunters in space but it really gets quite deep and philosophical, not in a pretentious "deep feelz" way but in a "this makes me really think" type of way, it also has great variety and the pacing, characters and dialogue are superb

English dub is better than subs too so I recommend that
Sounds interesting... I've always avoided it because its of its name. But then again, looks can be deceiving (looking at Higurashi)
I'll check it out after Kyoukai no Kanata ^^

Examine

same
HSC
wow, seriously?!?!?!?!?
both sad and relieved to see it end... I miss watching it on Toasted TV :')
I'm not sure how Kishimoto will deal with the current situation while ending it well with the given amount of time. (avoiding spoilers but in an interview Kishimoto said he didn't have a plan for it himself atm)

pls check out cowboy bebop is it the best legit
Will do

Sounds interesting... I've always avoided it because its of its name. But then again, looks can be deceiving (looking at Higurashi)
I'll check it out after Kyoukai no Kanata ^^
LOL SAME. Don't drop Kyoukai btw (you might want to after a while).

Downloading atm:
- Eden of the East
- Mirai Nikki
- Angel Beats!
- Fate/zero S1/2

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
pls check out cowboy bebop is it the best legit
Made by same creaters as samuari champloo,of course you would love it :p. I don't know about the sub/dub thing, the dub is really good for Cowboy behop, but the sub has equally as much flavour.Just comes down to preference i guess,Watch an episode of each and decide which acting you like better. I do recommend the anime to everyone though, it really is a classic.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
any of you seen the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya?

have been hearing quite good things about it including those notorious eight eps hahaha

iEatOysters

HSC
^
I've seen it (though this was like 8 years ago, so I don't remember that much except for the eps that trolled us all, lol)
I really liked it, though. And it's got Haruhiism, so what's not to like? :p

I'm not sure how Kishimoto will deal with the current situation while ending it well with the given amount of time. (avoiding spoilers but in an interview Kishimoto said he didn't have a plan for it himself atm)

Will do

LOL SAME. Don't drop Kyoukai btw (you might want to after a while).

Downloading atm:
- Eden of the East
- Mirai Nikki
- Angel Beats!
- Fate/zero S1/2
Well, I hope he actually does end it instead of extending it into like 20 years into the future, haha. But then I think we deserve a decent ending after all everything...

I won't, the art's too nice for that (so gif-able) :p Though I kinda see what you mean.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
any of you seen the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya?

have been hearing quite good things about it including those notorious eight eps hahaha
YES! Watch it bro,It's in my top 5 animes(probably cause it was one of the first animes i loved),it's really good especially the movie. The 8 eps you can watch like 4-5 and just skip the middle if you feel like it,but make sure to toture yourself(well it's not that bad),because it's all set up as part of the experience for the movie haha. You will probably watch it dub,and whilst it's not bad,i do recommended the sub version,since Kyon the narrator is too good in the subbed.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Is it wrong that I stopped watching Cowboy Bebop because of its art? I hope they do a reboot/update of it (like what happened to kanon) since it looks genuinely interesting

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Is it wrong that I stopped watching Cowboy Bebop because of its art? I hope they do a reboot/update of it (like what happened to kanon) since it looks genuinely interesting
yes it is wrong :p haha just be patient with it lol! i guess its art is probs a love/hate thing where you either dig it or you don't

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
YES! Watch it bro,It's in my top 5 animes(probably cause it was one of the first animes i loved),it's really good especially the movie. The 8 eps you can watch like 4-5 and just skip the middle if you feel like it,but make sure to toture yourself(well it's not that bad),because it's all set up as part of the experience for the movie haha. You will probably watch it dub,and whilst it's not bad,i do recommended the sub version,since Kyon the narrator is too good in the subbed.
i'll probs watch all 8 anyway haha

Examine

same
HSC
Finished Sunday Without God. There were a few things which bothered me about it but it still struck the feels train so all good.

JUST. STARTED. WATCHING. MIRAI. NIKKI. CANNOT. STOP.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
He asked for it HAHAHA
i was hoping that rly cowardly garrison guy (the one who sets the cannons on eren) got eaten at some point but alas, oh well, i hold hope for the future haha

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
i was hoping that rly cowardly garrison guy (the one who sets the cannons on eren) got eaten at some point but alas, oh well, i hold hope for the future haha
omg IKR.

Not sure if you guys heard but season 2 for SAO was announced like last week. Damn hsc, guess I'll be watching next year :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)