The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Re: The Official Anime Thread

YES confirmed one of the best shows, fcking so many episodes to watch but really probably the best strategic anime there is. Does everything so well despite being old
Yup, truly a masterpiece in my mind.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Re: The Official Anime Thread

YES confirmed one of the best shows, fcking so many episodes to watch but really probably the best strategic anime there is. Does everything so well despite being old
Started this these holz

On ep 39 atm so still got a long way to go but it is certainly very very very good so far

Mikasa

HSC
Finally got on my ass to watch Shin Sekai Yori & Nagi no Asukara

Examine

same
HSC
How are these fairing for you so far?
LH2 is alright, nothing special and I got bored for a bit. It also does a lot of pandering to gamers lol

Parasyte is really good. I feel like it's similar to Tokyo Ghoul tho I reckon Parasyte has a better anime adaptation though Tokyo Ghoul has a better manga ending (well, before the sequel)

Mikasa

HSC
I've been meaning to watch Shinsekai Yori but I've been too lazy

------------------

Just rewatching Spice and Wolf
It's pretty good and has awesome reviews on My Anime List. There's this whole mystery/psychological element that keeps you watching imo.
The art gets weird from time to time though.. It's as if random other people are put in charge of the animation in some episodes.

Examine

same
HSC
finished logh and it was freakin awesometacular
I feel like LH2 doesn't have the same charm for some reason

Also I take back what I said about you probably not liking Spice and Wolf. Apparently it's got the same feel as Mushishi except has romance in it (so I'll have to get to Mushishi asap)

Examine

same
HSC
It's pretty good and has awesome reviews on My Anime List. There's this whole mystery/psychological element that keeps you watching imo.
The art gets weird from time to time though.. It's as if random other people are put in charge of the animation in some episodes.
I remember hearing somewhere that it'd probs be more popular if it wasn't released at the same time as Psycho Pass hahah

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I feel like LH2 doesn't have the same charm for some reason

Also I take back what I said about you probably not liking Spice and Wolf. Apparently it's got the same feel as Mushishi except has romance in it (so I'll have to get to Mushishi asap)
yeah actually started catching up with Mushishi today and ooft all the f33lz

It's rly meditative and quite unlike anything i have seen

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
What are some series that have made you go "wtf do I do with my life now" for the next few days after you finished it? Need some stuff to watch.

Mine:
Ping Pong the Animation
Tokyo Ghoul (moreso the manga ending holy fuck)
Spice and Wolf
Steins;Gate
Usagi Drop (more or less)
Terror in Resonance

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
What are some series that have made you go "wtf do I do with my life now" for the next few days after you finished it? Need some stuff to watch.

Mine:
Ping Pong the Animation
Tokyo Ghoul (moreso the manga ending holy fuck)
Spice and Wolf
Steins;Gate
Usagi Drop (more or less)
Monster (have yet to come across a better villain)
Cowboy Bebop (just wow)
Original FMA (moreso than brotherhood actually)

Mushishi is such a weird best when it comes to this, because it's just such a different experience and each ep can be considered kinda isolated, you can watch it alongside other things

Steins;Gate i agree with on ur list, made me feel that way too but to a slightly lesser extent just cos i couldn't forget the first few eps and how they were noticeably worse in quality (it's like the opposite of Death Note lol)

LoGH has defs made me feel that way in terms of watching another epic show but as i said, that doesn't apply to me watching Mushishi atm

In terms of manga if you marathon Berserk or Vagabond they will defs make u feel that way haha

Anthel

HSC
N/A
Since I've been studying for these holidays I havent watched much.. BUT I've managed to finish
- Akame ga kill
- (reading) Naruto

and I am currently up to date with:
- Fate stay/night
- Parasyte Maxim
- SAO 2

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Currently watching Hajime no Ippo and Space Brothers at a pretty slow pace. Both are solid 9/10 shows so far

Anthel

HSC
N/A
I havent seen Clannad but I heard how its so sad that it could even make the toughest of men cry...

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I havent seen Clannad but I heard how its so sad that it could even make the toughest of men cry...
Very highly suggesting that you watch that and after story this break. After Story will make you whimper in the corner like a little girl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)