The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
DN was pretty much the anime that brought me into anime so yeah I agree :)
any other anime you guys watching over the holidays?
haha the first anime i properly watched was death note too! nah hsc 2014 LOL gotta study during the summer holidays. i've already given up anime and gaming so theres no turning back :p

iEatOysters

HSC
oh hahaha I thought you meant the anime, still haven't got around to reading the manga yet :p
ohhh, season two isn't going to be out until a few years later since the manga updates really slowly :( and the manga is absolutely amazing!!! you should defs read it :')

J280

HSC
haha the first anime i properly watched was death note too! nah hsc 2014 LOL gotta study during the summer holidays. i've already given up anime and gaming so theres no turning back :p
best of luck! anime can come later :p

deloving

HSC
Hahah same. Tbh for the first few episodes I didn't understand why it was so popular, but then everything started going off the rails and it became amazing.
Your signature = SPOILER ALERT

And I suggest you change it before I murder you. I like to let my feels take over.

Examine

same
HSC
Your signature = SPOILER ALERT

And I suggest you change it before I murder you. I like to let my feels take over.
~oops~

I finished Psycho-Pass. It was decent but I expected a more dramatic ending.

Golden Time and Log Horizon are next for anime, Black Cat, Berserk and Pandora Hearts for manga.

Last edited:

iEatOysters

HSC
~oops~

I finished Psycho-Pass. It was decent but I expected a more dramatic ending.

Golden Time and Log Horizon are next for anime, Black Cat, Berserk and Pandora Hearts for manga.
Urgh pandora hearts. I have a feeling that it's going to end soon :( SO MANY PLOT TWISTS THOUGH

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I didn't really like the berserk anime (not only cos it just stopped in the middle lol)

But the manga is really awesome

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
latest one piece manga chapter ermahgherd eqphuwhtvwe,t;,.verv,wejvwvrw

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i am so hyped for the next chapter now if they dont show more ima lose my shit haha

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC

Examine

same
HSC
lol what happened in one piece? (stopped watching the anime from the start of term 4). in the anime it was zoro vs the girl with the snow fruit lol
I would say but it'd be a huge spoiler.

I'm watching Log Horizon atm. I'm not a fan tbh. EDIT: Ok it's getting good now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)