The Anime Thread (7 Viewers)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends, personally I don't like it but it's one of those mainstream shows such as naruto and bleach. If you're into action, supernatural etc. type stuff then go for it.

More info:http://myanimelist.net/anime/6702/Fairy_Tail
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Tail
It's arguably better than Naruto and Bleach. Better than Naruto, simply because it has better fillers. But then again, it's all subjective. But yeah, Naruto was my first anime ever (besides the one on TV I watched when I was a kid) so if I say Fairy Tail is better, it must mean its good :p

And I'm still watching basically all the mainstream ones like One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail. Used to watch Bleach.

Sdesphy

HSC
I need some short series to watch; Bleach im in episode 250 and its getting so long :/
I've seen Death Note and Sword Art Online both pretty emotional/psychological series, anyone know shows like that? Cheers

deloving

HSC
I need some short series to watch; Bleach im in episode 250 and its getting so long :/
I've seen Death Note and Sword Art Online both pretty emotional/psychological series, anyone know shows like that? Cheers
Steins;Gate can be considered emotional/psychological (fuck you, I wanted to cry, it's emotional alright).

Speaking of Steins;Gate, for those who don't know yet there is a movie coming out soon. I'm thinking of learning Japanese so I don't have to wait for subs. (Which will take at least 6 months I'm guessing)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
ima start watching cowboy bebop heard it was rad

R4diance

HSC
BTOOOM!, Death Note, Psycho-pass, Kokoro Connect, Angel Beats and Ao no Exorcist are some of my recommendations :)

R4diance

HSC
Yeah, it's Bakemonogatari ^^
relatively new series that I'd recommend are Danganronpa (similar to future diary/mirai nikki) and of course Shingeki no Kyojin :cool:

RaikaZero

HSC
I failed to find the manga thread. So I'm just gonna complain here. BLEACH HASNT UPDATED IN WEEKS.

SwiftZerker

HSC
Steins;Gate can be considered emotional/psychological (fuck you, I wanted to cry, it's emotional alright).

Speaking of Steins;Gate, for those who don't know yet there is a movie coming out soon. I'm thinking of learning Japanese so I don't have to wait for subs. (Which will take at least 6 months I'm guessing)

YES! A PERSON IN LOVE WITH STEINS;GATE! Yes I can totally understand the emotional aspects of Steins;Gate, though you need to look deep in order to understand. This is also my favourite anime of all time <3.

R4diance

HSC
YES! A PERSON IN LOVE WITH STEINS;GATE! Yes I can totally understand the emotional aspects of Steins;Gate, though you need to look deep in order to understand. This is also my favourite anime of all time <3.
I agree, although it kinda got off to a slow start. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)