• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
copious said:
nice and sunny indeed, and Australia will need to chase 200ish in around 40 overs :D
One day match, should be fun to see if nothing else.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
copious said:
nice and sunny indeed, and Australia will need to chase 200ish in around 40 overs :D
with only 1 wicket down, chances are the poms will bat 'til after tea, then have enough time in the field to enjoy themselves and have an onfield hump when play finishes. Rest assured, you dont wanna be watching when it happens...

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I hope the English just bat it out nice and slowly. Give the stupid Aussies a lesson in how stupid they are. Vaughan 100* (350) and Pietersen 100* (200) at the end of the day would be ideal.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i got money on the Aussies pulling a miracle...England will be bowled out just before/after lunch

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
hmm i think one more wicket would of made masses of difference...I still have faith in the Aussie, but they dont want to chase any more than 170 i dont think.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
brogan77 said:
WTF you talkin about dick? i made that comment just after gilly and haydos had conspired to drop a chance from warnie's ripping legbreak! However, i stand by the fact that hayden sux penis regardless, should of been dropped for hussey his ton took about 300+ balls. If we win i won't give a shit but.
Suck a fat one smokey!
at least we now know you can sledge...

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
brogan77 said:
WTF you talkin about dick? i made that comment just after gilly and haydos had conspired to drop a chance from warnie's ripping legbreak! However, i stand by the fact that hayden sux penis regardless, should of been dropped for hussey his ton took about 300+ balls. If we win i won't give a shit but.
Suck a fat one smokey!
hah, you'd make a great pom!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
C'mon Clarkey! Put him in to bowl again, and take a wicket or to, plz reinstate Aus's faith in you!!!

(as u can tell by now, here writes a Clarke fan)

Q - do australia have to stick with the batting order from 1st innings or are they allowed to change it??

HSC
angelduck said:
C'mon Clarkey! Put him in to bowl again, and take a wicket or to, plz reinstate Aus's faith in you!!!

(as u can tell by now, here writes a Clarke fan)

Q - do australia have to stick with the batting order from 1st innings or are they allowed to change it??
surely they can change it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)