The Australians Against Further Immigration Party (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
first of all, the riot fixed nothing. and my 'do nothing' plan would have resulted into nothing, whereas the riot only cause more harm.
what i suggest is that trouble makers are punished, middle eastern youths and australians AND any one else for that matter alike.
the cronulla riots were the result of a large group of racists deciding that they no longer wanted these middle eastern youths around.there were locals attacked that day and it most deffinately was no because they thought they were commiting crimes.
oh and suprise suprise, not every middle eastern youth is a criminal.
dickheads are dickheads, no matter their race. the idea that eliminating these middle eastern youths will result in a perfect society is wrong and completely beyond me.
The riot gave the issue a fairly significant amount of coverage, that is better than nothing.

Really. You think? Everyone wants trouble makers punished but they aren't. That's the problem.

Not wanting trouble making crime committing middle eastern youths around... I don't understand how that is racist. Who's fault is it that they are middle eastern? While I understand they went about it the wrong way what do you expect. When this kind of thing happens some people are going to be racist about it.

Surprise Surprise... the number of criminals that are middle eastern youths is obviously enough to be noticeable.

It's a start. Almost every time you hear about a crime it is accompanied by 'of middle eastern appearance'. I'd suggest eliminating all the middle eastern youths that do commit crimes would result in a much better society.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The riot gave the issue a fairly significant amount of coverage, that is better than nothing.

Really. You think? Everyone wants trouble makers punished but they aren't. That's the problem.

Not wanting trouble making crime committing middle eastern youths around... I don't understand how that is racist. Who's fault is it that they are middle eastern? While I understand they went about it the wrong way what do you expect. When this kind of thing happens some people are going to be racist about it.

Surprise Surprise... the number of criminals that are middle eastern youths is obviously enough to be noticeable.

It's a start. Almost every time you hear about a crime it is accompanied by 'of middle eastern appearance'. I'd suggest eliminating all the middle eastern youths that do commit crimes would result in a much better society.
gave what issue coverage? ellaborate please. because from what i remember there was no issue. the issue youve remarkably contrived was not the issue that caused the riots.
the riots started purely based on hatred.

what im trying to say is that its not just ok for people to be racist when this kind of thng happens.

there is a noticeable amount of crime generated from all types of people. the difference is that it ist always televised. and the fact that those text messages were able to bring forward those hundreds of people who were more than willing to beat up other people based on their race just proves that there is an equal amount of 'pure' aussie criminals.
bashing someone because theyre 'wog' is a crime.
innocent , law abiding people dont suddenly decide to jump on board racial violence.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
gave what issue coverage? ellaborate please. because from what i remember there was no issue. the issue youve remarkably contrived was not the issue that caused the riots.
the riots started purely based on hatred.

what im trying to say is that its not just ok for people to be racist when this kind of thng happens.

there is a noticeable amount of crime generated from all types of people. the difference is that it ist always televised. and the fact that those text messages were able to bring forward those hundreds of people who were more than willing to beat up other people based on their race just proves that there is an equal amount of 'pure' aussie criminals.
bashing someone because theyre 'wog' is a crime.
innocent , law abiding people dont suddenly decide to jump on board racial violence.
The issue of middle eastern youths causing trouble in Cronulla. I didn't make it up, it happens constantly. The more specific reason was because a couple middle eastern youths bashed a lifeguard on the beach at Cronulla the weekend before.

It wasn't purely based on hatred. They had a genuine reason to be pissed off.

It's not racist for people to be pissed off at middle eastern youths because middle eastern youths are committing crimes. If it was white Australian youths doing it and middle eastern people rioting it would be completely acceptable and no one would be claiming racism.It is a ridiculously double standard.

There is a more noticeable amount of crime from people of middle eastern appearance. What do you expect when a whole bunch of pissed off people get together. People who looked wog had a chance not to go down there, unlike the guy that was stabbed in Caringbah, or the several people bashed in Cronulla during the revenge attacks who didn't have any chance at all.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The issue of middle eastern youths causing trouble in Cronulla. I didn't make it up, it happens constantly. The more specific reason was because a couple middle eastern youths bashed a lifeguard on the beach at Cronulla the weekend before.

It wasn't purely based on hatred. They had a genuine reason to be pissed off.

It's not racist for people to be pissed off at middle eastern youths because middle eastern youths are committing crimes. If it was white Australian youths doing it and middle eastern people rioting it would be completely acceptable and no one would be claiming racism.It is a ridiculously double standard.

There is a more noticeable amount of crime from people of middle eastern appearance. What do you expect when a whole bunch of pissed off people get together. People who looked wog had a chance not to go down there, unlike the guy that was stabbed in Caringbah, or the several people bashed in Cronulla during the revenge attacks who didn't have any chance at all.
im aware that a lifeguard was bashed. and im not sayin that was ok. it was disgusting. but having hundreds of people bash a minority does not fix the situation. and while maybe 3% of those people were there to try and fix things. the rest of them were thre purely because of hatred and you know thats true.
if the situation was reversed im sure we'd still be sitting here debating it. either way racism is racism.
the raicists were pissed off....so i guess thats alright? they were not pissed off because of the crimes . they themselves were committing crimes. they were there because they would rather live in a white australia.
thats not how it works.
people who looked wog shouldnt have been put into the situation where they felt as though they couldnt go to the damn beach. it didnt just last that one day. people were afraid to go to the beach for weeks.and it wasnt jus conulla either.
i didnt say that the revenge attacks were justifiable. the were equally wrong. like i said before dickheads are dickheads, no matter their race .

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
im aware that a lifeguard was bashed. and im not sayin that was ok. it was disgusting. but having hundreds of people bash a minority does not fix the situation. and while maybe 3% of those people were there to try and fix things. the rest of them were thre purely because of hatred and you know thats true.
if the situation was reversed im sure we'd still be sitting here debating it. either way racism is racism.
the raicists were pissed off....so i guess thats alright? they were not pissed off because of the crimes . they themselves were committing crimes. they were there because they would rather live in a white australia.
thats not how it works.
people who looked wog shouldnt have been put into the situation where they felt as though they couldnt go to the damn beach. it didnt just last that one day. people were afraid to go to the beach for weeks.and it wasnt jus conulla either.
i didnt say that the revenge attacks were justifiable. the were equally wrong. like i said before dickheads are dickheads, no matter their race .
True, it didn't help, but it could of.

If the situation was reversed we would be would be sitting here debating how racist it is for a white Australian to criticise a group of middle eastern Australians for protesting for a good reason. It's not racism either way. It is racism when white people are against non-white people and not under any other circumstances. It makes no sense.

Everyone was trying to fix things. I don't think anyone was there just because they hate non-white people. If middle eastern youths had never done anything wrong in the first place then no one would of been there.

Maybe not, but they should blame the middle eastern youths for starting things... not everyone else for responding by making them feel unwelcome.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
True, it didn't help, but it could of.

If the situation was reversed we would be would be sitting here debating how racist it is for a white Australian to criticise a group of middle eastern Australians for protesting for a good reason. It's not racism either way. It is racism when white people are against non-white people and not under any other circumstances. It makes no sense.

Everyone was trying to fix things. I don't think anyone was there just because they hate non-white people. If middle eastern youths had never done anything wrong in the first place then no one would of been there.

Maybe not, but they should blame the middle eastern youths for starting things... not everyone else for responding by making them feel unwelcome.
no, not racism. just a bit of tough love right?
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/4/44/250px-Cronulla_riots_2_-_no_lebs.jpg

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
are you completely deranged?
do you not at all see how it was wrong? on both parts.
do you honestly, full heartedly believe that the people who arrived on that day all had the same thing in mind; to end crime and make Australia a better place to live in?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
are you completely deranged?
do you not at all see how it was wrong? on both parts.
do you honestly, full heartedly believe that the people who arrived on that day all had the same thing in mind; to end crime and make Australia a better place to live in?
Their purpose was to stop middle eastern youths from continuing to cause trouble and commit crimes. They did not go down there to bash wogs, it just happened to end up that way.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Their purpose was to stop middle eastern youths from continuing to cause trouble and commit crimes. They did not go down there to bash wogs, it just happened to end up that way.
are u speaking from first hand experience? or do you just assume that racism is non existant , unless ofcourse, its the wog who hates the aussie?
the text message said something about reclaiming the land..or something along those lines. they weren't catching people in criminal acts and punishing them. they were brutally attackin people. youre depicting these people as though they are heroes and its completely wrong.

banco55

HSC
The idea that mass immigration is prima facie a good thing is rediculous. The mass migration of Muslims to Europe has been disastrous and things are only likely to get worse.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
are u speaking from first hand experience? or do you just assume that racism is non existant , unless ofcourse, its the wog who hates the aussie?
the text message said something about reclaiming the land..or something along those lines. they weren't catching people in criminal acts and punishing them. they were brutally attackin people. youre depicting these people as though they are heroes and its completely wrong.
The reason I do not like middle eastern youths who cause trouble in my area is because of what they do, not because they are middle eastern. They were being obnoxious on the day, which made it seem like they just didn't like lebs/wogs, but that is not the case.

Racism is just applied to everything race related, everyone seems to have forgotten what it actually means. Not liking a particular group of people is not racism just because that particular group is also of a different race. If you consider white people being justifiably pissed off at a group of middle eastern people because they have committed crimes racism, then yes it is racism... but that is not racism in my opinion.

The point kind of was to show that middle eastern youths who cause trouble are not welcome. I have admitted that bashing innocent people was the wrong thing to do but what I am trying to say was they had good intentions to begin with.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
banco55 said:
The idea that mass immigration is prima facie a good thing is rediculous. The mass migration of Muslims to Europe has been disastrous and things are only likely to get worse.
That problem is more specifically related to muslims, not immigration in general. The mass migration of any other group to western countries would not be so disastrous.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The reason I do not like middle eastern youths who cause trouble in my area is because of what they do, not because they are middle eastern. They were being obnoxious on the day, which made it seem like they just didn't like lebs/wogs, but that is not the case.

Racism is just applied to everything race related, everyone seems to have forgotten what it actually means. Not liking a particular group of people is not racism just because that particular group is also of a different race. If you consider white people being justifiably pissed off at a group of middle eastern people because they have committed crimes racism, then yes it is racism... but that is not racism in my opinion.

The point kind of was to show that middle eastern youths who cause trouble are not welcome. I have admitted that bashing innocent people was the wrong thing to do but what I am trying to say was they had good intentions to begin with.
well anyone in their right mind will admit that bashing innocent people is wrong. i understand that people were angry because of the acts, not the race of the middle eastern youths, but still, the riots can not be justified solely on that. in my opinion it was extremely racist. the intentions were clear. they were not there because of crime,as ive said before.although that may have been the trigger for some people the rest were there, using that as an excuse.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
they were not there because of crime,as ive said before.although that may have been the trigger for some people the rest were there, using that as an excuse.
no they weren't. shire people have no problem with people of different races, they only have a problem with people of different races who commit crimes and cause trouble. no crimes, no riot.

jessal

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
no they weren't. shire people have no problem with people of different races, they only have a problem with people of different races who commit crimes and cause trouble. no crimes, no riot.
thats bullshit

banco55

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That problem is more specifically related to muslims, not immigration in general. The mass migration of any other group to western countries would not be so disastrous.
I agree and I think for example the immigration of people from east-asian countries like vietnam, korea and china to the west has been remarkably sucessful. The problem is western governments seem unwilling to distingush between immigrant groups. France has a large vietnamese/Cambodian/Laotian community that has been very sucessfully absorbed into french life.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jessal said:
youre either racist yourself or completely ignorant. or maybe both.
By your definition of racist I probably am.

The true definition of racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. I don't particularly think that... although the fact that the worlds most developed countries are populated mainly by white people, and the worst consist of mainly black people should stand for something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)