The Australians Against Further Immigration Party (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i said I GUESS we shouldnt...based on what u said yourself

you sound stupid, everyone else can see it, why cant you
i agree with you.

Collin

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
This is the kind of party Australia sorely need.
Why?

Finally, what school did you go to? I also reside in Avalon.

Collin

HSC
N/A
kokodamonkey said:
no, western immigration is fine
Why?

Policy of the AAFI party explicitly asserts decreasing immigration to net-zero levels. Where is this distinction set on who to let in and who not to let in?

Also, you made it clear before that you wanted multiculturalism abolished. Does 'Western' immigrants somehow operate outside this standard definition? What's with the elitist attitude?

On the topic of multiculturalism, how does doing away with the policy (which you advocate) tie together with your agreement that migrants of a skilled nature are perfectly welcome? (Recall: That you are 'happy' with any migrants which fit that criteria (which I infer you meant irrespective of their ethnicity), provided they are contributors to the economy.)

Seems like you hold the fundamental view that Australia should just be 'white'.

Finally, where are those specific street examples that I requested?

kokodamonkey

HSC
Collin said:
Why?

Policy of the AAFI party explicitly asserts decreasing immigration to net-zero levels. Where is this distinction set on who to let in and who not to let in?
IF thats the case then im against it.We Need immigration in order to survive and grow. "populate or perish"

Collin said:
Also, you made it clear before that you wanted multiculturalism abolished. Does 'Western' immigrants somehow operate outside this standard definition? What's with the elitist attitude?
I wanted to go from multiculturism back to assimilation. Western immigrants work. So they are assimliating to australia by getting off their ass in getting a job.

Collin said:
On the topic of multiculturalism, how does doing away with the policy (which you advocate) tie together with your agreement that migrants of a skilled nature are perfectly welcome? (Recall: That you are 'happy' with any migrants which fit that criteria (which I infer you meant irrespective of their ethnicity), provided they are contributors to the economy.)
Because they would be forced to assimilate they arnt just gona sit on their ass and be racist.

Collin said:
Seems like you hold the fundamental view that Australia should just be 'white'.
I dont care if your black or asian aslong as you Act like everyone else and contribute to the economy. The only problem i have is when you have asians that come out here , dont speak english and drain the medicare system.

Collin said:
Finally, where are those specific street examples that I requested?
I said above that if you go to a suburb like lakemba, cabramatta,redfern you would be ale to find streets there that would meet those kind of criterias.

Collin

HSC
N/A
kokodamonkey said:
IF thats the case then im against it.We Need immigration in order to survive and grow. "populate or perish"
So you were advocating a political party whose policies (or should I say, policy) you didn't even read properly?

kokodamonkey said:
I wanted to go from multiculturism back to assimilation. Western immigrants work. So they are assimliating to australia by getting off their ass in getting a job.
And somehow that allows the contrast generalisation that Asian and Arabs don't?

kokodamonkey said:
Because they would be forced to assimilate they arnt just gona sit on their ass and be racist.
First of all, what seems to be surfacing is that you seem to have some unfounded bias - as if all Arabic and Asian migrants are incapable of assimilation. Furthermore, they're apparently racist.

That's obviously bullshit.

Secondly, that doesn't make the connection and hence doesn't answer my question. I asked how does the notion of abolishing the policy maintains logical parity with the concept of also allowing in migrants, as long as they are contributors to the economy.

Thirdly, it's interesting to note you even justified a response to my quote here given you clarified a few lines above that we now DO need immigration.

kokodamonkey said:
I dont care if your black or asian aslong as you Act like everyone else and contribute to the economy. The only problem i have is when you have asians that come out here , dont speak english and drain the medicare system.
So suggesting abolishing multiculturalism before was the first logical solution your brain could come up with?

kokodamonkey said:
I said above that if you go to a suburb like lakemba, cabramatta,redfern you would be ale to find streets there that would meet those kind of criterias.
Yes, I know what you said.

Hence, for the third time, please brief me on some specific streets to illustrate your claim!

In case you still don't get it, you haven't answered my question yet. Asserting that an arbitrary point A is irrefutably true, under the logic that it's true because certain factors makes it more likely than usual to be true doesn't really prove your point, does it?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Off the conversation here.

Someone said before that AAFI is possibly not a racist party but votes for the AAFI party were based on racist grounds. I do agree with him/her on the last bit.

AAFI have the overpopulation argument. I always thought that Australia and other countries WANT a growing population. It's all about getting enough people to support the welfare system for the retired as more people grow older.

Also, I didn't know that Britney Spears was this interested in politics. :rofl:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Sparcod said:
Off the conversation here.

Someone said before that AAFI is possibly not a racist party but votes for the AAFI party were based on racist grounds. I do agree with him/her on the last bit.
That was me. :D (I don't know why I felt compelled to respond here, but hi.)

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
It is obvious from the name of the party that they are not against people who already immigrated here but they are against further immigration. I totally support their idea because its getting a lil bit crowded here :D

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
It is obvious from the name of the party that they are not against people who already immigrated here but they are against further immigration. I totally support their idea because its getting a lil bit crowded here :D
LOL ..... this means that you should be the first idiot to get kicked out ;)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Not really, we don't have a positive birth rate. So without immigration the population levels would drop.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
onebytwo said:
2.5 people per square kilometre = overcrowded ?
If you consider the normal inhabitable land it will be like 1000000000000 in 1 sq km. I would not mind relaxing the rules for mid-east people to populate unused Great Victorian desert :D of course if they are going to behave and be a good camel herder like bedouins.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
onebytwo said:
2.5 people per square kilometre = overcrowded ?
no arguement here if immigrants actually went to live on spare land instead of straight into sydney. Make them all farmers, or make them work on a farm. We dont need more people crowding up our cities.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
no arguement here if immigrants actually went to live on spare land instead of straight into sydney. Make them all farmers, or make them work on a farm. We dont need more people crowding up our cities.
PULEEZZE.......not like anyone in their right mind would actually take your opinions to heart. BTW i think that you and your likes (i.e:yankee chica, would make good farmers/cleaners)...so yeah...

Collin

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
its getting a lil bit crowded here
Australia? Crowded? LOL.

YankeeChica said:
If you consider the normal inhabitable land it will be like 1000000000000 in 1 sq km.
Then the land you consider to be inhabitable must be ridiculously small.

YankeeChica said:
I would not mind relaxing the rules for mid-east people to populate unused Great Victorian desert :D of course if they are going to behave and be a good camel herder like bedouins.
Why relaxing the rules for just Middle Eastern immigrants? Shouldn't you be advocating it for all immigrants, or do you just hate Arabs?

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Serius said:
in australia's mixed market economy that will never happen, becuase everything is sold to the highest bidder, and if that highest bidder happens to be an immigrant, then too bad.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
If the governments actually put money into developing land/cities outside of Sydney for example like Wollongong or Newcastle then Sydney wouldn't be so overcrowded.

It is completely possible for them to put money into those two cities, attract more companies and then build them up. It would take town planning, more infrastructure but fuck it's easier to start over then attempt to fix what Sydney now is.

There is plenty of room along the coastline of Australia for more cities to pop up, however there is currently nothing being done about that. Stop fixing Sydney because it's not going to happen and look elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)