The Australians Against Further Immigration Party (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
How is it racist where you want to have your government money spent onthe people in this country that have contributed to it through the payment of taxes, rather then go to bludgers that come from lebanon and asia that dont speak english and whine when they dont get a welfare cheque. They are of NO USE to the economy. Its not racism, its being good for the economy. Im happy for lebs and asians to come into this country. As long as they MAKE money and SPEND money.
i don't see how the aborigines had such high expectations when they see you in aussie land buddy.

btw kokoda whatever the %^&*( your name is if i see you IRL i would <3 to say racist shyt to you, it'd be fun.

i do whatever i want %^&*( off if you don't like it.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
i apologise for my wording, i didnt mean to single YOU out! My dad came From Switzerland. My mum was born here in Australia. So Was I. But my Dad Assimilates. And has been Successful because of that. I just believe we need to stop encouraging Multiculturalism and start enforcing Assimilation. We need to have better immigration requirement standards.. Like the requirements to become an aussie or to get into this country are a joke.. Compare it to say Switzerland for example! do you know how hard it is to become a swiss citizen? thats why i cherish mine!

Why dont you agree with total assimiation? imagine if you or i went to an Arab Country or an Asian Country. We have to adapt to their customs and lifestyle in order to survive. and so we should because its THEIR country and we are trying to become APART of that.
So if you went to the middle east you would become muslim, wear a turban and start eating arab food would you? I doubt it.

If your dad has done so well at assimilating, why does he even have a swiss passport? Wouldn't there be no need? If he does have a passport for over there, wouldn't that make him half an australian?

I consider myself Australian, I was born here, one side of my family goes back to probably the convict days, the other half, my grandparents of that side are irish. If th were black and muslim you would probably consider me Un-Australian.

Also, I listen to Hip-Hop, I hate beer, I hate the cricket, I hate John Howard. Should I be deported?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Re: Australians against further immigration

kokodamonkey said:
but you cant blame them for being racist.
Yes I can.

kokodamonkey said:
YOu have to blame the ALP. in particular Gough Whitlam. for Introducing Multiculturalism. If we are goin to fix racist issues in this country, we have to 1. Get Rid Of Multiculturism. 2. Get rid of the ALP.
You're ridiculous.

I should also remind forumites here that kokodamonkey regard the ALP as communists.

kokodamonkey said:
Why dont you agree with total assimiation?
Why should we?

Secondly, why does there exist a need to abolish multiculturalism in order to advance assimilation? Many immigrants assimilate fine into Australian society. To promote total assimilation however, is rather stupid. If you can't appreciate a little bit of cultural diversity, then you must live a life too sheltered.

kokodamonkey said:
imagine if you or i went to an Arab Country or an Asian Country. We have to adapt to their customs and lifestyle in order to survive. and so we should because its THEIR country and we are trying to become APART of that.
That is the biggest load of shit I've heard. It just reinforces my view above that perhaps you need to get out more. Open your eyes a bit.

You should also consider joining the AAFI - your mentality fits what they preach rather well.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
true their policies are only good for the immigration related ones but the rest are preety screwed. but you cant blame them for being racist. YOu have to blame the ALP. in particular Gough Whitlam. for Introducing Multiculturalism. If we are goin to fix racist issues in this country, we have to 1. Get Rid Of Multiculturism. 2. Get rid of the ALP.

#1 is definite #2 is optional and highly recommend.

Hear me out b4 you shoot boo racist go join the kkk kokodamonkey. Multiculturalism separates and divides us. We need to go Back to Assimilation. You come to Australia? You act australian. got a problem? go home to your own country. At the end of the Day we are all HUMAN so therefore need to act the same. None of this multicultural crap which leads to Asian Towns and Leb Towns and then we have fighting breaking out.
dude you are acting un-australian go back to your home country! oh wait your home country is Australia omfg wat do we do? nothing.

Stop being some lame retart. The world globally economically and politically are reducing barriers and restrictions that were in place before - which means more globalisation which opens up oppurtinities for everyone. People move about now than they did before fact is - if you cant handle the fact there are people with different beliefs and ways then fucken just shut up and go live in your house and dont come out.

'Act' Australian - seriously why would you want to act Australian? Who 'acts' australian? John Howard? Adam Goodes? Anthony Mundine? Noone can act Australian, lol.

Scanorama

HSC
Re: Australians against further immigration

iwannarock said:
hhahahah holy fuck that changes everything.

the dream is over. :(
Sure we can start up our own party and each of us gives a gold coin donation? Our very own BOS party

TwoNiner

HSC
Pilgrim said:
So if you went to the middle east you would become muslim, wear a turban and start eating arab food would you?
My take on this is that you would. I know if I was to go to the middle east or somesuch, I'd make sure I follow the dress code and the culture so as not to offend, because I'm in THEIR nation. Likewise, when a person from another culture comes here, they should follow our culture and customs so as not to offend us. Of course, in Western nations, we hardly get offended by anything, so the need to strictly adhere to certain cultures and beliefs doesn't exist as it does in many Eastern nations.

I think it all comes down to, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do, but in some parts of Rome the Romans do everything, so it's all good."

Hope that made some sense...

Last edited:
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
How is it racist where you want to have your government money spent onthe people in this country that have contributed to it through the payment of taxes, rather then go to bludgers that come from lebanon and asia that dont speak english and whine when they dont get a welfare cheque. They are of NO USE to the economy. Its not racism, its being good for the economy. Im happy for lebs and asians to come into this country. As long as they MAKE money and SPEND money.
Agreed. If you support some form of restrictions on immigration you are quickly labelled as racist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Indian Princess said:
Agreed. If you support some form of restrictions on
immigration you are quickly labelled as racist.
Discussing the ramifications of letting in unskilled migrants of no benefit to Australian society is one thing, but using that as a sugar-coat-mechanism to advocate the complete abolition of multiculturalism (which is even worse than AAFI's net-halt) literally reeks racist tendencies.

Otherwise, explain what other motivating factors there would possibly be to justify the void of logic present in what he said.

Again, it's racist tendencies.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I don't think the suggestion to place restrictions is racist, however many of the votes the party would get would be on racist grounds.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Josie said:
I don't think the suggestion to place restrictions is racist, however many of the votes the party would get would be on racist grounds.
Eloquently put.

Like I said before, there may be merits to such restriction policies, but it seems clear enough such merits are not the only motivating factors (for policy-makers and their voter base). I.e racism plays a part.

Armenikum

HSC
Question: Why did Australia excel so rapidly after the 50's?

Was it because the Australian people experienced an epiphany and became more inclined to raise the international status and respect of Australia?

While some of you dwelve into the above fantasy, here's another thought........Immigration

I'll pay, some people are genuinely concerned about too many immigrants coming in and not working, which is fair enough, but there are those - no names huh Indian Princess? - that have their own agenda to fullfill. Do not be fooled by these racist, hate-filled bacteria. Consider both sides, and only then will you be more grateful on your chosen stance on Immigration - as it may be the best thing that has ever happened to the long term well being of Australia.

Oh yeah Indian Princess (I know you are not Indian)......you make me puke :)

HSC
Armenikum said:
Question: Why did Australia excel so rapidly after the 50's?

Was it because the Australian people experienced an epiphany and became more inclined to raise the international status and respect of Australia?

While some of you dwelve into the above fantasy, here's another thought........Immigration

I'll pay, some people are genuinely concerned about too many immigrants coming in and not working, which is fair enough, but there are those - no names huh Indian Princess? - that have their own agenda to fullfill. Do not be fooled by these racist, hate-filled bacteria. Consider both sides, and only then will you be more grateful on your chosen stance on Immigration - as it may be the best thing that has ever happened to the long term well being of Australia.
I neither support nor oppose this particular party and I never expressed my opinion on it. I only expressed my opinion regarding how quick you people accuse others of racism when immigration is discussed while most countries where these immigrants came from are still actively using Racism as a form of discrimination.

HSC
Excrete said:
How is the AUSTRALIANS Against Further Immigration Party, relevant to Palestine?.
I did not said it is relevant to australia. I said it is hypocritical to call them racist while these immigrants who actively support immigration and complain of racism are actually practicing racist policies in their home countries.

*hopeful*

HSC
Indian Princess said:
I did not said it is relevant to australia. I said it is hypocritical to call them racist while these immigrants who actively support immigration and complain of racism are actually practicing racist policies in their home countries.

Once they become australian citizens they have no control over whats happening in their previous home country.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Indian Princess said:
I did not said it is relevant to australia. I said it is hypocritical to call them racist while these immigrants who actively support immigration and complain of racism are actually practicing racist policies in their home countries. Get that in your skull.
any racist elements in governemnt policy that exist over in the middle east can easily be attributed to actual megalomaniacal gov officials themselves. it would be hypocritical only when these gov officials would migrate to australia, then i agree they should be disallowed entry. but to deny an entire people's chance of coming to australia based on their govt action is silly

HSC
onebytwo said:
any racist elements in governemnt policy that exist over in the middle east can easily be attributed to actual megalomaniacal gov officials themselves. it would be hypocritical only when these gov officials would migrate to australia, then i agree they should be disallowed entry. but to deny an entire people's chance of coming to australia based on their govt action is silly
I did not expressed my support for this party nor expressed my desire to stop further immigration. I critisize how you people quickly labelled any other posters who are in favour of immigration restrictions as racist and thats what I critisize while countries from which these immigrants came from are actually practicing racist policies for 50 years.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Indian Princess said:
I did not expressed my support for this party nor expressed my desire to stop further immigration. I critisize how you people quickly labelled any other posters who are in favour of immigration restrictions as racist and thats what I critisize while countries from which these immigrants came from are actually practicing racist policies for 50 years.
I don't appreciate you dragging in irrelevant ideas into the thread. I don't mind if you used it as evidence by brushing on it, but to go in depth, you create a very large tangent. This isn't the first time that you've moved a thread into a similar tangent.

As for your point about how immigrants are racist themselves in the countries they come from, it is a bit odd that you can make a sweeping statement across immigrants of all kinds. There are many that come to Australia that are more than ready to adapt to the Australian lifestyle.

it is hypocritical to call them racist while these immigrants who actively support immigration and complain of racism are actually practicing racist policies in their home countries.
Just because some immigrants are racist, we should therefore allow racism towards their way? I'm not really understanding your logic.

And I agree with *hopeful*'s thoughts:

Once they become australian citizens they have no control over whats happening in their previous home country.

kokodamonkey

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
As for your point about how immigrants are racist themselves in the countries they come from, it is a bit odd that you can make a sweeping statement across immigrants of all kinds. There are many that come to Australia that are more than ready to adapt to the Australian lifestyle.
Your right. Lets let everyone in that is willing to work except greeks,lebs,pakistanis/egyptians/lebanese/middle east ppl.

ur_inner_child said:
Just because some immigrants are racist, we should therefore allow racism towards their way? I'm not really understanding your logic.
Oh their not racist, they think because its a multicultural policy they can just do whatever they want as if they are at home.

kaviii

HSC
Oh their not racist, they think because its a multicultural policy they can just do whatever they want as if they are at home.
The multicultural policy that the liberal party introduce during macolm frasers term?:rofl:

you seem to want to ignore the fact that the liberal party introduce the multiculturism policy instead of gough whitlam who just introduce some anti discrimmination act etc etc

el gwapo

HSC
we all know how a failure multiculturalism has been. with the forces of anglo-australia holding still, and this insitence on a cultural puzzle that is to fit together, something's got to give.

to be pragmatic the best situation would be assisted assimilation. but to assimilate, we need people to do that (read immigrants). I am an immigrant who has taken into the good things that Australia has. Further immigration will kill Australia. I think immigrants' children born in Australia should be Australian. I can only help to think segregation caused by multiculturalism has helped feed the racist tendencies supposedly left behind in Europe or the Middle East

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)