• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Best R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop for 2006 (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
lil wayne the dedication 2 is shit imo....

the new ice cube is alright I guess...

=candii=

HSC
ahah chris brownz songs are aight to listen to one time roundd....but not lyk ova n ova again =S....n if u look at most of his lyrics....his biggest problem in lyf seems to be falling for chiks who r too old for him =P

btw - christina milianz new stuff aint that bad either...

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Ssj(0.0)Vivi said:
Mayne.... Chingy is mainstream fullstop. He aint got da True Hip Hop soul.
But yeh, I agree, Weezy Wee is bangin' especially dem mixtapes, da W.carter collection was da shit.
TI's remix with weezy in What you know about dat is crazy.
Holla back

chingy is strictly pop, yeah, but it can be entertaining for a few listens that's why i listed it. I would NEVER try and pass chingy off as a hip hop artist, as long as he keeps making the pop stuff his making.

chris brown fans get out of my thread plz thanx and christina milians album is GARBAGE.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
well busta's 'the big bang' lleaked, but only the clean webrip, dirty retail should leak tonight or tommorow, hopefully.

never had high expectations for this album, 'touch it' got boring fast. 'i love my bitch' is one of the worst songs of the 21st century, it is HORRIBLE, absolutely fucking horrible i can't believe someone who wants to bring NY HIP HOP back goes recruits Will.I.Am of the notoriously coon-filled white-eyed peas, to make this utter garbage...it is nearly as bad as 'laffy taffy' or [insert any song by the black eyed peas after they recruited fergie].

but, the track with nas is dope. The last track 'your time has come' prod by dr dre uses that sample busta was talking about in somei nterview...the sound of a shovel shovelling dirt and pouring it over a grave...dre loops that sound and incorportaes it throughout the beat...it doesn't add to the beat like i expected it to but it definently adds to the mood of the track. and the hook is similar to a past rakim track, think it was called 'after you die' but the hook definently makes the song great...its a good song, wasn't too impressed when i first heard it but grew on me quickly.

it doesn't look like this album was worth the hype, seems like another typical neo-busta rhymes album, ie, a good album, but no classic.

some of these beats would be put to better use by a rapper other than busta rhymes, like nas.

Pilgrim

HSC
i got the leak. but busta rhymes doesnt interest me much. so i havent listened to it much.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
royce da 5'9 - ding ding (prob by dj premier)

HOLY SHIT

new track from royce reminding hip hop fans why we should never ever count him out. Ths track is truly great and one of the best beats from prem i've heard in awhile.

otay

HSC
Yeah I've heard it...it's pretty awesome. Royce is good....but fuck Primo is God. I'm the biggest fucking Gang Starr/ Primo fan so I'm probably biased when I say the production carries it. Tight rhymes too for sure though

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Not recent, but fuck...lost boyz - renee.

love it.

PROPZPZPZ HIPHOPHOORAY FOR HOOKIN IT UP. PEACE!>!!!``1

gunna look around bx for the album

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hey mate

you might wanna try a few other lost boyz tracks, mr cheeks was dope back then, now his an ass clown ever since freaky tah died.

music makes me high
music makes me high remix feat canibus
jeeps, lex coups, bemaz and benz (if you recall lil kim - the jump off, this is where she got the hook from)
da game
keep it real
lifestyles of the rich and shameless

mona lisa feat lost boyz - can't be wasting my time (old school R&B joint, and oh so good. was in the movie 'dont be a menace II society...'

all classics in my book

if you can get the video for 'renee' is nice, got a good ending too.

wait, i think i actually have 'legal drug money' somewhere. All these songs are on it i think so its a good album.

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Thanks man...I really hate dl'ing songs individually, but I'll keep a look out for them. Hopefully some fag on bx will up it.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hey everyone propz me everyone! need 10,000 prop to get in to BX jukebox.

id = zeone23

hey alfonzo hunter ft fabolous -dont stop

the coolest tune, i know its old.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
theone123 said:
hey everyone propz me everyone! need 10,000 prop to get in to BX jukebox.

id = zeone23

hey alfonzo hunter ft fabolous -dont stop

the coolest tune, i know its old.
PM me a suitable post to prop

"redruM_"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)