the best way to ask a girl out and not be awkward if you get rejected. (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not really. I'll be happy as long as you're a virgin. :D
I'll be happy forever!
You wish you'd be happy forever. But alas, very few stories have a happy ending. I know I'll have mine - at the cost of yours.

Big_Boy_James

Banned
HSC
N/A
honestly, this worked for me.....in small talk just randomly ask if you can finger her.

Puts her on the spot. Wait for reply....If its straight out no then don't bother pursuing her. If its a slow, subtle no then you have a chance. - Dig deep and thrust inside her.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
honestly, this worked for me.....in small talk just randomly ask if you can finger her.

Puts her on the spot. Wait for reply....If its straight out no then don't bother pursuing her. If its a slow, subtle no then you have a chance. - Dig deep and thrust inside her.
Jokes aside, I did something like that once. At my old work, I had a crush on this chick and we were talking about going out in to town. I flat out said "We should meet up so we can make out" at which point she blushed and whispered out an "okay". I didn't end up chasing that up though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)