• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Bill? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
They all think that Sam's insane. I was so annoyed that Abby got into the car with Hugh....

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
I really hate that new chick Amber, she's such a cow. Jim's gonna leave apparently.
It's all gettin' abit too much. The older series was better.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
Jim does leave. i dont like amber she is annoying. her attitude needs to be changed. I was watching last nights ep and i think that amber is slowly changing her attitude. on tuesday night, Leela Kapoor comes into the eps.
has anyone seen the dvd yet??
also did u know that the abc is taking the bill off saturday nights for like 8 weeks???

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i'm so sick of JIM! he drives me nutz!! other than hugh, Jim is the wanker.

bex

HSC
my fave character of all time is polly... why exactly i dont know.....

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
persephone said:
what's this about taking the bill off saturdays?
yea i know i heard that but i wasnt sure and i checked the tv guide and it says that they are still on on saturday?? i am confused. ah well. they did this last year and its like they take it off when ratings season is off or on or whatever if that makes sense. they took it off for a while and put MIT on it started with the investigatoin of Matt Boyden's' death.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
bex said:
my fave character of all time is polly... why exactly i dont know.....
Polly? she is a sheep, all she used to do is follow people around and ask them what they would do and then decide that she might do that. if that makes sense. when the whole dave thing happened i was so frustrated with her. i didnt mind dave. when polly was stuck in the cellar with jim, tony and june i thought then that she might leave. damn <she didnt>. like tony i think carried her when she stuffed her annkle and then she like ran out of mobile battery and it just annoyed the hell out of me. if that makes sense. Then it was cathy... it was like they were glued to the hip - if i recall correctly, DCI Jack Meadows quoted that when polly was accused of murder. if you havent guessed she drives me nuts too.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Polly irritated me because all she ever did was go wha? But, but Owen wanted me to...but caffy, I didn't kill him. I just wanted to yell GET SOME SPINE GEL!!!!

What is the general feeling about Andrea???? I like her, I think she's cool and one of the more interesting characters on this show.

BRING BACK PHIL!!!!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
PC Andrea Dunbar

chingly_choo said:
What is the general feeling about Andrea???? I like her, I think she's cool and one of the more interesting characters on this show.

BRING BACK PHIL!!!!
HELL YEA - I LOVE PHIL!! he rox... Andrea is ok i reckon, because she is an undercover journo it makes her more interesting. and she is wit NEIL!! that is seriously queer... i hate neil! I reckon that some articles with her in her byline are going to come back to haunt her in the future. ohh yea forgot... she dies. oops sorry for anyone who didnt know that.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Smiffy is hot, why he fell in love with Kerrie I WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!! WHy did she get all the good guys, Cameron, Smiffy?! Ahh Cameron, best looking legs on the bill, too bad Daniel Macpherson's so ugly!

Gabriel is so dumb! I mean really he is insane, and I have no idea why he does the things he does? Does he have a mental disorder or something?

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
The character of Gabriel is the character that the exe producers should NEVER of created. First he ruined June (JUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!), now Kerry, after that a bit of Andrea...

Next...

THE WORLD

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
And his rampage of ruining people won't stop there! Have you SEEN what is HAPPENING on the TELEVISIONS in BRITAIN?!

Just when you think Gabriel couldn't stoop any lower, he does. The writers must be on crack

HSC
gabreil disturbs me..... wat sort of person would sleep with someone and then convince her he is her son and then take it back..... or however that storyline went it was YUK.....
oh and wat annoys me is that smiffy has hte right idea about gabreil and hasnt done anything about it.... if only june and smiffy and gina had a little meeting and told each other wat they all kno....... the peices would come together and everyone will kno wat an evil prick he is .........
i dont understand why gabreil can get away with it all isnt it conveinent that noone is around wen he is up to no good and threatening peope...eg kerry and june and i think andrea too........
he becomes a hero wen he saves smiffy from the up coming fire....(sorry for spoiling that) but yea its outrageous
cherryeo

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Yeah and what irritates me is that Smiffy is going to have his heart broken all over again!

Oh, and Garbriel still hasn't got his comeuppance in the episodes still to screen in the UK. We will have to wait AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
yeah its getting predictable though...
gabriel shoulda been long goooone...

we need some good old shootups, bank robberies, car chases, etc..
if u miss an episode, soooo lost...

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
chingly_choo said:
Yeah and what irritates me is that Smiffy is going to have his heart broken all over again!

Oh, and Garbriel still hasn't got his comeuppance in the episodes still to screen in the UK. We will have to wait AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i HATE gabriel. i dont know what knd of person does that to people i'm told from some 'sources' in the UK that he will get his soon. no, i'm not revealing my sources terri, dont even thnk about asking me. she was telling me that his is coming soon, and to keep watching. i hope he dies... i hope he gets shot in the legs and let bleed to death <aren't i nice>. i really hate him. actually hate is far from right its so worse than hate.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
But aren't we nearly a year behind the UK so we will have to wait extra long for Gabriel to get his comeuppance? Why can't the writers just suddenly say ooh he died, suddenly with for no reason at all.

Did anyone see in the SMH the person who wrote Can a more patient Bill watcher please inform me when Gabriel Kent dies?

It seems we are not the only ones who hate him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)